- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Track Geometry Measurement Systems industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- The global market for Track Geometry Measurement Systems estimated at US$6.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% over the period 2022-2030.
- Gauge, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.2% CAGR and reach US$4.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Vertical Profile segment is readjusted to a revised 5.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Track Geometry Measurement Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.2% and 3.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.5% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||US$6.1 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2030||US$8.7 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Technology, Equipment Type, Operation, Railway Type, Product Platform, Component, Application and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Adif; Alsim Alarko Sanayi Tesisleri ve Ticaret A.S.; Alstom; Altpro; Amberg Technologies AG; Amey Rail Limited; Amtrak; Arkel A.S.; Balfour Beatty PLC; Beijing Toppo Instruments Co., Ltd.; BEML Limited; Bentley Systems Inc.; CAF – Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles; Canadian National Railway (CN); Canadian Pacific Railway (CP); China Communications Construction Company (CCCC); China Railway Corporation; China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC); Colas Rail; CRRC Corporation Limited; Deutsche Bahn AG; Deutzer Technische Kohle GmbH; Dimetronic Signals; Durmazlar Makina San. ve Tic. A.S.; Egis Group; Ensco Inc.; ENSYSTRA; ESIM; ETF (Eurovia); Fugro N.V.; Geismar; Goldschmidt Thermit GmbH; GRAW Sp. z o.o.; Harsco Corporation; Herzog Railroad Services, Inc.; Hitachi Corporation; Holland LP; Indian Railways; Italferr S.p.A.; KLD Labs; Konkan Railway Corporation Limited; KZESO; KZV; Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T); Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc.; MATISA; Mer Mec S.P.A.; Mermec Inc.; MRX Technologies; Network Rail; Nurol Construction and Trading Co. Inc.; Plasser & Theurer; PNR RailWorks Inc.; R. Bance & Co Ltd.; Rail Vision Europe; Railhead Corporation; RCE – Railway Construction Equipment; Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI); RITES Limited; RTI Group Canada; Russian Railways (RZD); Sacyr; Seimens AG; Sinara Group; SNCF Réseau; Speno International; Sperry Rail, Inc.; Spol. Sro; SYSTRA; Talgo S.A.; TrackIQ Inc.; Transmashholding; Trimble Inc.; Turkish State Railways (TCDD); TVEMA; Vista Instrumentation LLC; Vossloh AG; Zetatek Industries Limited; ZETICA Rail; Zg Optique Sa|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market, by Measurement Type:
- Cant and Cant Deficiency
- Vertical Profile
- Dynamic Cross-Level
- Dipped Joints
- Others (cyclic top and inclination)
Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market, by Operation Type:
- No Contact
Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market, by Railway Type:
- High-Speed Railways
- Mass Transit Railways
- Heavy Haul Railways
- Light Railways
Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market, by Component:
- Lighting Equipment
- Navigation Equipment
- Communication Equipment
- Data Storage
- Power Supply Equipment
Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest Of The World
Companies Covered in Report:
|Adif||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Alsim Alarko Sanayi Tesisleri ve Ticaret A.S.||KZESO|
|Altpro||Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)|
|Amberg Technologies AG||Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc.|
|Amey Rail Limited||MATISA|
|Amtrak||Mer Mec S.P.A.|
|Arkel A.S.||Mermec Inc.|
|Balfour Beatty PLC||MRX Technologies|
|Beijing Toppo Instruments Co., Ltd.||Network Rail|
|BEML Limited||Nurol Construction and Trading Co. Inc.|
|Bentley Systems Inc.||Plasser & Theurer|
|CAF – Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles||PNR RailWorks Inc.|
|Canadian National Railway (CN)||R. Bance & Co Ltd.|
|Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)||Rail Vision Europe|
|China Communications Construction Company (CCCC)||Railhead Corporation|
|China Railway Corporation||RCE – Railway Construction Equipment|
|China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC)||Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI)|
|Colas Rail||RITES Limited|
|CRRC Corporation Limited||RTI Group Canada|
|Deutsche Bahn AG||Russian Railways (RZD)|
|Deutzer Technische Kohle GmbH||Sacyr|
|Dimetronic Signals||Seimens AG|
|Durmazlar Makina San. ve Tic. A.S.||Sinara Group|
|Egis Group||SNCF Réseau|
|Ensco Inc.||Speno International|
|ENSYSTRA||Sperry Rail, Inc.|
|Fugro N.V.||Talgo S.A.|
|Goldschmidt Thermit GmbH||Transmashholding|
|GRAW Sp. z o.o.||Trimble Inc.|
|Harsco Corporation||Turkish State Railways (TCDD)|
|Herzog Railroad Services, Inc.||TVEMA|
|Hitachi Corporation||Vista Instrumentation LLC|
|Holland LP||Vossloh AG|
|Indian Railways||Zetatek Industries Limited|
|Italferr S.p.A.||ZETICA Rail|
|KLD Labs||Zg Optique Sa|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or selected Chapters from the report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How will the Track Geometry Measurement Systems market evolve?
- Who are the key players in the Track Geometry Measurement Systems market? What are their strategies?
- What is the competitive landscape in Track Geometry Measurement Systems Market?
- What are the needs, challenges, and solutions in Track Geometry Measurement Systems market?
- What’s the value chain for Track Geometry Measurement Systems?
- What’s the forecast for Track Geometry Measurement Systems market adoption in the next decade?
- What are the drivers for adoption of Track Geometry Measurement Systems?
- What’s the right price? The right timing?
- Will this market happen at all? How big can it get?