- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Solar Pumps industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Solar Pumps Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Solar Pumps estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% over the period 2022-2030.
- Submersible, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 8.5% CAGR and reach US$1.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Surface segment is readjusted to a revised 10.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Solar Pumps market in the U.S. is estimated at US$348 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$571 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 12.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.9% and 7.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.3% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||USD 1.3 Billion USD|
|Market forecast in 2030||USD 2.6 Billion USD|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.3% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||A J Pump Ltd; Alpex Solar Pumps; Aqua Group; Aschoff Solar; Borehole Pumps; Bright Solar Water Pumps; Conergy; CRI Pumps Pvt. Ltd.; Crompton; Cygni Energy Private Limited; Dankoff Solar Pumps; Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR); Duke Plasto Technique Pvt. Ltd.; Earthmill Maintenance; EcoSoch; Ecosolaris SAS; Ecosun Expert SAS; Ecozen Solutions; Edwin Industrial Co.; Elili Solar; Ennos Ag; Evi Heat; Falcon Pumps Pvt. Ltd.; Franklin Electric; Futurenergy; Gram Oorja Solutions; Greenmax Technology; Groundwater Engineering; Grundfos; Hangzhou Gene Solar Industries Co., Ltd.; HBS New Energies; Helioclim; Jackson Group; Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.; Jinko Solar; K.S.B.Limited; Kärcher Futuretech GmbH; Kavita Solar Energy Private Limited; Kenbrook Solar Pvt. Ltd.; LORENTZ; Lubi Electronics; Ningbo Cheers Water Pump Co., Ltd.; Novergy Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; Photon Solar; PWR Solar; Samking Pump Company; Shakti Pumps Ltd.; Shandong PMMHF Group Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Shuowei Pump Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Solartech Renewable Energy Co., Ltd.; SMA Solar Technology AG; Solaire Diffusion; Solar and Heat Store; Solar Power & Pump Co.; Solar Systems Ltd; Solar Twin Ltd.; Solar Water Technologies; Solarezo; Solariver; Solarmate Engineering GmbH; SolarMaxx; SolarSpring GmbH; Solvay Energy Services France SAS; SunCulture GmbH; SunEdison Infrastructure; SunGift Solar; SunRiser; Surya International; Symtech Solar; Systovi; Taizhou Donghai Fishery Machine & Electrics Co., Ltd.; TATA Power Solar Systems Ltd.; Urja Global Limited; Velta UK; VIESSMANN Werke GmbH & Co. KG; Vincent Solar Energy Company; Waaree Energies Ltd.; Wenling Jintai Pump Factory Limited; Wilo SE; Yunnan Yaochuang Energy Development Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Feili Pump Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Rison Pumping Tech Co., Ltd. and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
- Submersible Pumps
- Surface Pumps
- AC Pumps
- DC Pumps
- Drinking Water
- Water Treatment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of the World
Companies Covered in Report:
|A J Pump Ltd||Ningbo Cheers Water Pump Co., Ltd.|
|Alpex Solar Pumps||Novergy Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Aqua Group||Photon Solar|
|Aschoff Solar||PWR Solar|
|Borehole Pumps||Samking Pump Company|
|Bright Solar Water Pumps||Shakti Pumps Ltd.|
|Conergy||Shandong PMMHF Group Co., Ltd.|
|CRI Pumps Pvt. Ltd.||Shanghai Shuowei Pump Co., Ltd.|
|Crompton||Shenzhen Solartech Renewable Energy Co., Ltd.|
|Cygni Energy Private Limited||SMA Solar Technology AG|
|Dankoff Solar Pumps||Solaire Diffusion|
|Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)||Solar and Heat Store|
|Duke Plasto Technique Pvt. Ltd.||Solar Power & Pump Co.|
|Earthmill Maintenance||Solar Systems Ltd|
|EcoSoch||Solar Twin Ltd.|
|Ecosolaris SAS||Solar Water Technologies|
|Ecosun Expert SAS||Solarezo|
|Edwin Industrial Co.||Solarmate Engineering GmbH|
|Ennos Ag||SolarSpring GmbH|
|Evi Heat||Solvay Energy Services France SAS|
|Falcon Pumps Pvt. Ltd.||SunCulture GmbH|
|Franklin Electric||SunEdison Infrastructure|
|Gram Oorja Solutions||SunRiser|
|Greenmax Technology||Surya International|
|Groundwater Engineering||Symtech Solar|
|Hangzhou Gene Solar Industries Co., Ltd.||Taizhou Donghai Fishery Machine & Electrics Co., Ltd.|
|HBS New Energies||TATA Power Solar Systems Ltd.|
|Helioclim||Urja Global Limited|
|Jackson Group||Velta UK|
|Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.||VIESSMANN Werke GmbH & Co. KG|
|Jinko Solar||Vincent Solar Energy Company|
|K.S.B.Limited||Waaree Energies Ltd.|
|Kärcher Futuretech GmbH||Wenling Jintai Pump Factory Limited|
|Kavita Solar Energy Private Limited||Wilo SE|
|Kenbrook Solar Pvt. Ltd.||Yunnan Yaochuang Energy Development Co., Ltd.|
|LORENTZ||Zhejiang Feili Pump Co., Ltd.|
|Lubi Electronics||Zhejiang Rison Pumping Tech Co., Ltd.|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of solar pumps in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the solar pumps market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the solar pumps market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the solar pumps market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the solar pumps market?
- What are the challenges in solar pumps market?
- What is the restraint in solar pumps market?
- What company leading the north America solar pumps market?
- What are Opportunities in solar pumps market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia pacific?