- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Refractories industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Refractories Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Refractories estimated at US$25.4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$34 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the period 2022-2030.
- Bricks & Shapes, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.4% CAGR and reach US$18.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Monolithics & Others segment is readjusted to a revised 4.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Refractories market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$19.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.3% and 1.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.6% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Refractories Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 25.4 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 34 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.7% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Type, Material, Technology, Application, Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Allied Minerals Products; Almatis GmbH; Alsey Refractories Co.; Alteo Holding; AluChem, Inc.; Aremco Products, Inc.; Beijing Lier High Temperature Materials Co., Ltd.; BNZ Materials, Inc.; Calderys Refractories Limited; Carborundum Universal Ltd.; CerCo Corporation; China Metallurgical Information and Standardization Institute (CMISI); China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.; Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd.; CoorsTek Inc.; Corning Incorporated; Dalmia Bharat Refractory; Harbisonwalker International (HWI) Inc.; IFGL Refractories Ltd.; Imerys S.A.; Insulcon BV; Intocast Group; IRONWORKS LLC; ITOCHU Corporation; Jinlong Group; Kaefer; Keith Co., Inc.; Krosaki Harima Corporation; Lanexis; Lhoist Group; Lier; LKAB Minerals AB; Magnesita Refratarios S.A.; Magnezit Group; Minerals Technologies Inc; Minteq International Inc.; Morgan Advanced Materials plc; Plibrico Company, LLC; Posco Chemical; Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd.; Qinghua Refractories Co., Ltd.; Refratechnik Holding GmbH; Resco Products, Inc.; RHI Magnesita GmbH; RuiTai Technology; Saint-Gobain S.A; Shinagawa Refractories Co. Ltd; Sujia; Vesuvius plc; Zhejiang Zili Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Refractories Report Segmented by:
|Based On Form||Based On Material||Based On End-Use||Based On Region|
|Shaped Refractories||Clay Refractories
· High Alumina
|Iron & Steel||North America|
|Unshaped Refractories||Non-Clay Refractories
· Magnesite Brick (Dead Burned Magnesia, Fused Magnesia, and Caustic Calcined Magnesia)
· Zirconia Brick
· Silica Brick
· Chromite Brick
· Other Product Types (Carbides, Silicates)
|Bricks||Non-Ferrous Metals||Asia Pacific|
|Monolithics||Power Generation||Middle East & Africa|
|Beams||Energy and Chemicals||Latin America|
|Cement||Rest Of The World|
|Paper & pulp|
|Other End Use Industries|
Major Companies Covered in Refractories Market Report:
|Allied Minerals Products||Kaefer|
|Almatis GmbH||Keith Co., Inc.|
|Alsey Refractories Co.||Krosaki Harima Corporation|
|AluChem, Inc.||Lhoist Group|
|Aremco Products, Inc.||Lier|
|Beijing Lier High Temperature Materials Co., Ltd.||LKAB Minerals AB|
|BNZ Materials, Inc.||Magnesita Refratarios S.A.|
|Calderys Refractories Limited||Magnezit Group|
|Carborundum Universal Ltd.||Minerals Technologies Inc|
|CerCo Corporation||Minteq International Inc.|
|China Metallurgical Information and Standardization Institute (CMISI)||Morgan Advanced Materials plc|
|China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.||Plibrico Company, LLC|
|Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd.||Posco Chemical|
|CoorsTek Inc.||Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd.|
|Corning Incorporated||Qinghua Refractories Co., Ltd.|
|Dalmia Bharat Refractory||Refratechnik Holding GmbH|
|Harbisonwalker International (HWI) Inc.||Resco Products, Inc.|
|IFGL Refractories Ltd.||RHI Magnesita GmbH|
|Imerys S.A.||RuiTai Technology|
|Insulcon BV||Saint-Gobain S.A|
|Intocast Group||Shinagawa Refractories Co. Ltd|
|ITOCHU Corporation||Vesuvius plc|
|Jinlong Group||Zhejiang Zili Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- How big is the Refractories market?
- What is the Refractories market growth?
- Which segment accounted for the largest Refractories market share?
- Who are the key players in the Refractories market?
- What are the factors driving the Refractories market?