Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market – Overview
The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market – Introduction
The packaging of pharmaceutical products and drug delivery systems is an essential step in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment provides safety and quality of packaging for pharmaceutical products. Unlike traditional packaging systems, pharmaceutical packaging equipment used nowadays are modern, flexible, automated and are integrated to meet pharmaceutical products requirements. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment includes primary packaging equipment, secondary packaging equipment, and equipment for labeling and serialization. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment may be used for packing of solids, semi-solids, liquids and others.
Pharmaceutical packaging equipment helps in reducing the time for packaging of pharmaceutical products which helps to increase production and innovations in drug delivery systems and personalized drugs.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- To analyze and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- The report focuses on detailed profile of major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
|By Product Category
Primary Packaging Equipment, Secondary Packaging Equipment,Labeling and Serialization Equipment, Palletizing and Depalletizing Equipmentand Other.
Liquid Packaging Equipment, Solid Packaging Equipment, Semi-Solid Packaging Equipment, Powder Packaging Equipment, Aerosol Packaging Equipment and Others.
|Companies covered||Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies, Inc.; ACG Worldwide; ARPAC LLC; Bausch Strobel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen GmbH Co. KG; BREVETTI CEA S.P.A; Busch Machinery; Coesia S.P.A.; Duke Technologies; GEA Group AG; IMA S.P.A.; Inline Filling Systems; Korber AG; Maquinaria Industrial Dara SL; Marchesini Group S.P.A; MG2 S.r.l.; Mutivac Group; Optima Packaging Group GmbH; Romaco Holding GmbH; Syntegon Technology GmbH; Trustar Pharma & Packing Equipment; Uhlmann Group; Vanguard Pharmaceuticals Machinery, Inc. and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market
- The global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market is divided into different segments on the basis of Product Category, Type and region. The Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market segment on the basis of Product Category includes Primary Packaging Equipment, Secondary Packaging Equipment, Labeling and Serialization Equipment, Palletizing and Depalletizing Equipment and others. On the basis of types, the Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market segment comprises a Liquid Packaging Equipment, Solid Packaging Equipment, Semi-Solid Packaging Equipment, Powder Packaging Equipment, Aerosol Packaging Equipment and many more.
- The global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market segment on the basis of region includes Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and other parts of the world.
- North America has the largest market for pharmaceutical packaging equipment followed by Asia and Europe. This is due to increase investment in novel drug delivery techniques, increasing awareness about healthcare sector and high healthcare spending in the region. Asia is expected to experience a high growth rate in the next few years due to increasing contract manufacturing activities, rising aging population, government initiatives and growth in the pharmaceutical sector.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted healthcare delivery globally since December 2019. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the number of R&D procedures performed in pharmaceutical companies has increased significantly. Scientists and researchers worldwide are engaged in the development of vaccines and drugs for the treatment of coronavirus.
- This scenario is expected to have a direct impact on the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market. For instance, Syntegon Technology, formerly known as Bosch Packaging Technology, has witnessed an increase in the sales of pharmaceutical packaging equipment due to the coronavirus outbreak across the globe. The company also showcased its latest process and packaging technologies at a virtual trade show.
Recent Developments in Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market
- In July 2020, Romaco Holding (Germany) launched Macofar’s MicroRobot 50. This product launch has strengthened the company’s filling machine portfolio.
- In February 2020, MG2 (Italy) and Pharm Alliance (UK) undertook a partnership to strengthen MG2’s presence in the French pharmaceutical market.
- In March 2019, MULTIVAC established a new production facility in China to cater to the requirements of customers in China with even greater focus and speed to manufacture packaging machines.
- In June 2018, IMA acquired a 70% stake in Ciemme. This acquisition helped the company to broaden the portfolio of its end-line automatic cartooning machines.
Key Market Players in Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market
- The major players in the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market are Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies, Inc.; ACG Worldwide; ARPAC LLC; Bausch Strobel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen GmbH Co. KG; BREVETTI CEA S.P.A; Busch Machinery; Coesia S.P.A.; Duke Technologies; GEA Group AG; IMA S.P.A.; Inline Filling Systems; Korber AG; Maquinaria Industrial Dara SL; Marchesini Group S.P.A; MG2 S.r.l.; Mutivac Group; Optima Packaging Group GmbH; Romaco Holding GmbH; Syntegon Technology GmbH; Trustar Pharma & Packing Equipment; Uhlmann Group; Vanguard Pharmaceuticals Machinery, Inc. and Others.
- Also, the Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.