Global Nanorobotics market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Nanorobotics market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Nanorobotics market – Introduction
- Nanorobotics is an evolving technology arena that creates robots or machines which have components near to the scale of a nanometre (10−9 meters). Nanorobotics denotes the nanotechnology engineering discipline of planning, designing, and building nanorobots, primarily from molecular components. Nanorobotics is an attractive new field, especially in medicine, which focuses on directed drug delivery using nanoscale molecular machines.
- Nanomanipulators are the first nanorobotics systems that are capable of nanopositioning. Nanomanipulators were first used in physics and chemistry fields as robotics are involved in the nanomanipulation for the development of several nanomanipulation systems.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- To analyze and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
Global Nanorobotics market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Nanomanipulator (Electron Microscope and Scanning Probe Microscope), Bio-Nanorobotics, Magnetically Guided and Bacteria-based.
Nanomedicine, Biomedical, Mechanical and Other (Space and Oil & Gas).
|By End User
Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Laboratories and Others.
|Companies covered||Agilent Technologies; Aixtron SE; Anasys Instruments; Angstrom Advanced Inc.; Asylum Research; Bruker; Cavendish Kinetics Inc.; EV Group; FEI Company; Ginkgo Bioworks; Hummingbird Scientific; Imina Technologies; JEOL Ltd.; JPK Instruments; Kliendiek Nanotechnik; Klocke Nanotechnik; Nanonics Imaging Ltd.; Nanosurf AG; Novascan Technologies; NT-MDT; Oxford Instruments; Park Systems Corporation; Smaract; Synthace Limited; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Toronto Nano Instrumentation; WiTec GmbH; Xidex and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Nanorobotics market
- The global Nanorobotics market is divided into different segments on the basis of types, application end user and region. The Nanorobotics market segment on the basis of type includes Nanomanipulator (Electron Microscope and Scanning Probe Microscope), Bio-Nanorobotics, Magnetically Guided and Bacteria-based. On the basis of application, the Nanorobotics market segment comprises a Nanomedicine, Biomedical, Mechanical and Other (Space and Oil & Gas). On the basis of end user include Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Laboratories and many more.
- The global Nanorobotics market segment by the Application involves Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Histology & Oncology, Genetic Testing and many other sectors.
- The global Nanorobotics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America dominated the global market in 2020, owing to the launch of new products in the region and rigorous R&D activities by companies to launch nanorobots for medicinal applications. Europe secured the second leading position in the global market due to the increasing efforts among the European companies to develop nanorobots for cancer treatment applications contributing to the region’s growth.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Nanorobotics market
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges.
- Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing a shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccines and treatment drugs for COVID-19.
- With COVID-19 the supply chain of raw materials required to manufacture nanorobots has been disrupted in many countries. In addition, the market growth of nanorobots is declining, as manufacturers of these devices have slowed down their production due to the pandemic. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the nanorobots market.
Recent Developments in Global Nanorobotics market
- In March 2021, Palms-based Bionaut labs focusing on developing nanorobots to deliver drugs for brain disease treatment received $20 million funding from investors Khosla Ventures and Upfront Ventures.
- In July 2018, Bruker (US) announced the acquisition of JPK Instruments (Germany), microscopy instrumentation for biomolecular and cellular imaging solution provider. The acquisition is expected to expand life science microscopy portfolio of Bruker with nanotechnology expertise of JPK Instruments.
- In February 2021, TESCAN announced the launch of nanomanipulator for applications performed in TESCAN scanning electron microscope and FIB-SEM instruments.
- In March 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific (US) acquired Gatan (US), a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies (US). Gatan is an electron microscopy solutions provider in the US, which complements the Thermo Fisher Scientific’s electron microscopy solutions business.
Key Market Players in Global Nanorobotics market
- The major players in the Global Nanorobotics market are Agilent Technologies; Aixtron SE; Anasys Instruments; Angstrom Advanced Inc.; Asylum Research; Bruker; Cavendish Kinetics Inc.; EV Group; FEI Company; Ginkgo Bioworks; Hummingbird Scientific; Imina Technologies; JEOL Ltd.; JPK Instruments; Kliendiek Nanotechnik; Klocke Nanotechnik; Nanonics Imaging Ltd.; Nanosurf AG; Novascan Technologies; NT-MDT; Oxford Instruments; Park Systems Corporation; Smaract; Synthace Limited; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Toronto Nano Instrumentation; WiTec GmbH; Xidex and Others.
- Also, the Nanorobotics market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Nanorobotics market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Nanorobotics market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Nanorobotics market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Nanorobotics market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.