Global High Temperature Plastics Market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global High Temperature Plastics Market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global High Temperature Plastics Market – Introduction
- When plastics are capable of sustaining a service temperature of above 150°C, it is industrially called high temperature plastic. The demand for these materials rise from the fact that they are dimensionally more stable and exhibit excellent mechanical properties despite being exposed to wide-ranging Some of the most crucial features of high temperature plastics are abrasion and hardness, resistance to wear and UV, chemical resistance, and resistance to fire. polysulfones, high performance polyamides, polyimides, Based on product, the report segments the global high temperature plastics market as fluoropolymers, liquid crystal polymers, polyketones, polyphenylene sulfides, and others. It presents a detailed assessment of the various factors supporting the market’s growth across all its segments. Compiled with the intent of updating stakeholders about the prevalent market dynamics, the report covers product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and prevailing vendor landscape.
Global High Temperature Plastics Market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The Global High Temperature Plastics Market report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Global High Temperature Plastics Market estimates represent revenue.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
|By Product Type
Fluoropolymers, Polyimides, High Performance Polyamides, Polyketones, Polysulfones, Polyphenylene Sulfides and Liquid Crystal Polymers
Electrical/Electronics, Automobile, Chemical/Industrial, Aerospace, Medical and Other.
|Companies covered||3M Company; Arkema Group; Asahi Glass Company Ltd.; BASF SE; Chevron Phillips Chemical Company; China Lumena New Materials Corp.; Covestro AG; Daikin Industries Ltd.; Dongyue Group Ltd.; Dow Inc.; DSM Engineering Plastics B.V.; Evonik Industries AG; Kuraray Co. Ltd.; Mitsui Chemicals Inc.; Performance Plastics Ltd.; Polyplastics Co. Ltd.; SABIC Innovative Plastics; Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.; Toray Industries Inc. and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global High Temperature Plastics Market
- The global high temperature plastics market is classified based on the application, types, and geography. The application segment comprises medical, transportation, industrial, electrical & electronics, and others. Of these, electrical & electronics is the dominant application segment among others. On the basis of the type, the global market is segregated into polyimides, fluoropolymers, polysulfone, polyphenylene sulfide, and others. The fluoropolymers segment leads the high temperature plastics market. The geographical segmentation of the global market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global High Temperature Plastics Market
- The recent COVID-19 outbreak first began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread around the globe at a fast pace. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, and the US are among the worst-affected countries in terms of positive cases and reported deaths, as of March 2020. The COVID-19 outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Chemicals and materials industries facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak. China is the global manufacturing hub, with the presence of and the largest raw material suppliers. The overall market break down due to COVID-19 is also affecting the growth of the baconmarket due to shutting down of factories, obstacle in supply chain, and downturn in world economy.
Key Market Players in Global High Temperature Plastics Market
- The major players in the Global High Temperature Plastics Market are 3M Company; Arkema Group; Asahi Glass Company Ltd.; BASF SE; Chevron Phillips Chemical Company; China Lumena New Materials Corp.; Covestro AG; Daikin Industries Ltd.; Dongyue Group Ltd.; Dow Inc.; DSM Engineering Plastics B.V.; Evonik Industries AG; Kuraray Co. Ltd.; Mitsui Chemicals Inc.; Performance Plastics Ltd.; Polyplastics Co. Ltd.; SABIC Innovative Plastics; Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.; Toray Industries Inc. and others.
- Also, the Global High Temperature Plastics Market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global High Temperature Plastics Market
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global High Temperature Plastics Market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global High Temperature Plastics Market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global High Temperature Plastics Market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.