- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- The global market for Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware estimated at US$5.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Glass Pipettes and Pipette Tips, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 1.5% CAGR and reach US$636.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Glass Burettes segment is readjusted to a revised 1.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.8% and 2.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.2% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1 Billion by the year 2030.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Market Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 5.9 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 7.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.3% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Type, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Axygen Scientific, Inc.; Azlon Plastics; Bellco Glass Inc.; Biologix Group Limited; Borosil Glass Works Ltd.; BrandTech Scientific, Inc.; Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC; Corning Inc.; Crystalgen Inc.; Duran Group GmbH; DWK Life Sciences; Eppendorf AG; Gerresheimer AG; Greiner Bio-One International GmbH; Hirschmann Laborgerate GmbH & Co. KG; Kartell S.p.A.; Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products LLC; Mettler-Toledo International Inc.; Nalge Nunc International Corporation; NEST Scientific USA Inc.; Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation; Sartorius AG; SciLabware Limited; Technosklo Ltd.; Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.; VistaLab Technologies, Inc.; Vitlab GmbH; Wheaton Industries Inc.; Wilmad-LabGlass and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Global Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Market Report Segmented By:
|Based On Product Type||Based On End-User||Based On Region|
· Pipettes and Pipette Tips
· Storage Containers
· Petri Dishes
· Others (Stirring Rods, Slides, Vials, Test Tubes, Büchner Funnels, and Measuring Cylinders)
|Research and Academic Institutes||North America|
· Pipettes and Pipette Tips
· Storage Containers
· Others (Vials, Volumetric Cylinders, Büchner Funnels, Test Tubes, and Tubing)
|Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers||Europe|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries||Asia Pacific|
|Contract Research Organizations||Middle East & Africa|
|Food and Beverage Industry||Latin America|
|Other End Users (Environmental and Chemicals/Petrochemicals Industries)|
Major Companies Covered in Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware Market Report:
|Axygen Scientific, Inc.||Kartell S.p.A.|
|Azlon Plastics||Kimble Chase Life Science and Research Products LLC|
|Bellco Glass Inc.||Mettler-Toledo International Inc.|
|Biologix Group Limited||Nalge Nunc International Corporation|
|Borosil Glass Works Ltd.||NEST Scientific USA Inc.|
|BrandTech Scientific, Inc.||Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation|
|Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC||Sartorius AG|
|Corning Inc.||SciLabware Limited|
|Crystalgen Inc.||Technosklo Ltd.|
|Duran Group GmbH||Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.|
|DWK Life Sciences||VistaLab Technologies, Inc.|
|Eppendorf AG||Vitlab GmbH|
|Gerresheimer AG||Wheaton Industries Inc.|
|Greiner Bio-One International GmbH||Wilmad-LabGlass|
|Hirschmann Laborgerate GmbH & Co. KG|
After Sales Support:
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in Laboratory Glassware and Plasticware market report
- How much is the global plant laboratory glassware and plasticware market worth in 2023?
- At what Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is the global laboratory glassware and plasticware market projected to grow in the forecast period?
- How big is the North American laboratory glassware and plasticware market size?
- Which material segment is leading across the globe in laboratory glassware and plasticware?
- How much will the global laboratory glassware and plasticware market be worth by 2030?
- What are the key market drivers in the laboratory glassware and plasticwares market?
- Who are the top players actively operating across the laboratory glassware and plasticware Market?