- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Smart Factory Solutions industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Smart Factory Solutions Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Smart Factory estimated at US$152.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$294.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Control Equipment & Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 8.8% CAGR and reach US$127.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Reporting & Analysis Software segment is readjusted to a revised 10% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Smart Factory market in the U.S. is estimated at US$30.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$62.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.2% and 6.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.2% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 152.2 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 294.9 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.6% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Process, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||ABB Ltd.; Accenture Plc; Advantech Co., Ltd.; Altizon Systems Pvt., Ltd.; Arburg GmbH + Co. KG; AT&T Enterprise Business; Autodesk, Inc.; BinMaster; Bosch Software Innovations GmbH; CENIT AG; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Cognex Corporation; Comau SpA; Critical Manufacturing S.A.; CyberX; Daimler AG; Dassault Systems; Ebm-papst Mulfingen GmbH & Co. KG; Emerson Electric Co.; Endress+Hauser AG; EOS GmbH; Exor International SpA; FANUC Corporation; Festo Belgium NV; Flocktons TVP; Fortinet, Inc.; Fraunhofer IAO; General Electric Co.; Honda; Honeywell International, Inc.; Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.; IBM Corp.; Infosys Ltd.; Intel Corporation; Johnson Controls International PLC; Keyence Corporation; KUKA AG; Microsoft Corp.; Mitsubishi Electric Corp.; OMRON Corporation; Oracle Corporation; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; SAP SE; Schneider Electric SE; Siemens AG; Suzuki; Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson; Toyota; Wipro Limited; Yokogawa Electric Corporation and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
|Industrial Robots||SCADA||Connectivity Solutions||Automotive||North America|
|Machine Vision System||PLC||Reporting & Analysis Software||Industrial Equipment||Europe|
|Sensors||DCS||Measurement Devices||Aerospace & Defense||Asia Pacific|
|Industrial 3D Printing||MES||Control Equipment & Software||Semiconductor & Electronics||Middle East|
|PLM||Oil & Gas||Latin America|
|HMI||Metals & Mining|
Companies Covered in Report:
|ABB Ltd.||Fortinet, Inc.|
|Accenture Plc||Fraunhofer IAO|
|Advantech Co., Ltd.||General Electric Co.|
|Altizon Systems Pvt., Ltd.||Honda|
|Arburg GmbH + Co. KG||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|AT&T Enterprise Business||Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.|
|Autodesk, Inc.||IBM Corp.|
|Bosch Software Innovations GmbH||Intel Corporation|
|CENIT AG||Johnson Controls International PLC|
|Cisco Systems, Inc.||Keyence Corporation|
|Cognex Corporation||KUKA AG|
|Comau SpA||Microsoft Corp.|
|Critical Manufacturing S.A.||Mitsubishi Electric Corp.|
|Daimler AG||Oracle Corporation|
|Dassault Systems||Rockwell Automation, Inc.|
|Ebm-papst Mulfingen GmbH & Co. KG||SAP SE|
|Emerson Electric Co.||Schneider Electric SE|
|Endress+Hauser AG||Siemens AG|
|Exor International SpA||Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson|
|Festo Belgium NV||Wipro Limited|
|Flocktons TVP||Yokogawa Electric Corporation|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of smart factory in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the smart factory market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the smart factory market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the smart factory market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the smart factory Market?
- What are the Challenges in smart factory Market?
- What is the Restraint in smart factory Market?
- What Company Leading the North America smart factory Market?
- What are Opportunities in smart factory Market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia Specific?