- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Electronics Recycling industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Electronics Recycling Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Electronics Recycling estimated at US$39.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$110.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Metals, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 14.3% CAGR and reach US$80.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Plastics segment is readjusted to a revised 12.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- Electronics Recycling market in the U.S. is estimated at US$8.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$28.6 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 17% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.5% and 9.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 13.3% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$17.6 Billion by the year 2030.
- Rapidly advancing technologies, rising consumer demand for electronics, and shorter product life cycles have made e-waste one of the fastest-growing waste streams in the world. Between 2010 and 2019, e-waste generation increased by roughly 60 percent, and this growth shows no signs of slowing down. By 2030, annual e-waste production is on track to reach a staggering 75 million metric tons. Asia accounts for almost half of global e-waste, with the majority of this produced in China – the world’s largest e-waste producer. While Asia generates far more e-waste than other regions in total, it produces almost three times less e-waste per capita than Europe.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||US$39.8 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2030||US$110.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 13.6% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Material, Technology, Equipment Type, Material Source and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Alba Group; Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd.; Aurubis AG; Boliden AB; Capital Environmental Holdings Ltd.; Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.; Clean Earth, Inc.; Cleanaway; Daiseki Co. Ltd.; Dlubak Glass Company; Electronic Recyclers International Inc; Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd; E-Parisaraa Private Limited; Exitcom Recycling GmbH; Fortune Group; Good Point Recycling; Great Lakes Corporation; Greentec Image Microsystems; MBA Polymers, Inc.; Mri Pty ltd.; Quantum Lifecycle Partners; Republic Services Inc.; Sembcorp Industries Ltd.; Sims Metal Management Limited; Stena Technoworld AB; TES-AMM.; Tetronics International Limited; Ultromex Ltd.; Umicore SA; URT; Veolia Environment SA; Waste Management Inc.; Zak Enterprises and others.|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
|Based On Material||Based On Equipment Type||Based On Region|
|Metals||Consumer Electronics||North America|
|Plastics||IT & Telecom||Europe|
|Glass||Industrial Electronics||Asia Pacific|
|Others||Medical Equipment||Middle East & Africa|
Companies Covered in Report:
|Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd.||Image Microsystems|
|Aurubis AG||MBA Polymers, Inc.|
|Boliden AB||Mri Pty ltd.|
|Capital Environmental Holdings Ltd.||Quantum Lifecycle Partners|
|Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.||Republic Services Inc.|
|Clean Earth, Inc.||Sembcorp Industries Ltd.|
|Cleanaway||Sims Metal Management Limited|
|Daiseki Co. Ltd.||Stena Technoworld AB|
|Dlubak Glass Company||TES-AMM.|
|Electronic Recyclers International Inc||Tetronics International Limited|
|Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd||Ultromex Ltd.|
|E-Parisaraa Private Limited||Umicore SA|
|Exitcom Recycling GmbH||URT|
|Fortune Group||Veolia Environment SA|
|Good Point Recycling||Waste Management Inc.|
|Great Lakes Corporation||Zak Enterprises|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or selected Chapters from the report.