- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Freeze Drying Equipment industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Freeze Drying Equipment Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Freeze Drying Equipment estimated at US$5.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.8 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Tray-Style Freeze Dryers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.6% CAGR and reach US$5.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Manifold Freeze Dryers segment is readjusted to a revised 3.6% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Freeze-Drying Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.9% and 5.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.9% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.1 Billion by the year 2030.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||US$5.1 Billion|
|Market size forecast in 2030||US$7.8 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Technology, Equipment, Operation, Application, Accessories End use and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Aktiengesellschaft; Azbil Corporation; Biopharma Process Systems Ltd.; BÜCHI Labortechnik AG; Cryotec; Cuddon Engineering Ltd.; EYELA; Freeze Drying Systems Pvt. Ltd.; Freezedry Specialities, Inc.; GEA Group AG; Harvest Right; Hitachi Ltd.; HOF Sonderanlagenbau GmbH; Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A; Labconco Corporation; LTE Scientific Ltd; Lyophilization Systems India Pvt. Ltd.; Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH; MechaTech Systems Ltd; Millrock Technology Inc; OctoFrost Group; OPERON; Optima Packaging Group GmbH; Scala Scientific B.V.; Shanghai Tofflon Science; SP Industries, Inc.; Telstar; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Tofflon Science and Technology Co., Ltd; USIFROID; Yamato Scientific America Inc.; Zirbus Technology GmbH; Z-SC1 Corp.|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
Based On Products:
- Bench Top Freeze Dryers
- Laboratory Freeze Dryers
- Mobile Freeze Dryers
- General Purpose Freeze Dryers
By Type of Lyophilization Equipment:
- Tray-style freeze dryers
- Manifold freeze dryers
- Shell (Rotary) freeze dryers
By Scale of Operation:
- Industrial scale lyophilization equipment
- Pilot-scale lyophilization equipment
- Laboratory-scale lyophilization equipment
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Manufacturing
- Medical applications
- Loading & Unloading Systems
- Controlling & Monitoring Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Systems
- Drying Chambers
- Freeze Drying Trays & Shelves
- Other accessories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest Of The World
Companies Covered in Report:
|Aktiengesellschaft||Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH|
|Azbil Corporation||MechaTech Systems Ltd|
|Biopharma Process Systems Ltd.||Millrock Technology Inc|
|BÜCHI Labortechnik AG||OctoFrost Group|
|Cuddon Engineering Ltd.||Optima Packaging Group GmbH|
|EYELA||Scala Scientific B.V.|
|Freeze Drying Systems Pvt. Ltd.||Shanghai Tofflon Science|
|Freezedry Specialities, Inc.||SP Industries, Inc.|
|GEA Group AG||Telstar|
|Harvest Right||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.|
|Hitachi Ltd.||Tofflon Science and Technology Co., Ltd|
|HOF Sonderanlagenbau GmbH||USIFROID|
|Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A||Yamato Scientific America Inc.|
|Labconco Corporation||Zirbus Technology GmbH|
|LTE Scientific Ltd||Z-SC1 Corp.|
|Lyophilization Systems India Pvt. Ltd.|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or selected Chapters from the report.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the projected market size & growth rate of the Freeze Drying Equipment Market
- What is the key driving factor for the growth of the Freeze Drying Equipment Market in 2023?
- Which Region accounted for the largest Freeze Drying Equipment Market share in 2022?
- What makes Asia Pacific a Lucrative Market for Freeze Drying Equipment Market?
- What are the top players operating in the Freeze Drying Equipment Market?
- How big is the freeze drying equipment market in 2023?
- Which segment accounted for the largest freeze drying equipment market share?