- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Blockchain Technology industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Blockchain Technology Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- The global market for Blockchain Technology estimated at US$2.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$77 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 53.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Public, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 55.7% CAGR and reach US$57 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Private segment is readjusted to a revised 47.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Blockchain Technology market in the U.S. is estimated at US$839.5 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$9.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 62.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 46.6% and 48.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 51.9% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Blockchain Technology Market Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Blockchain Technology Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 2.5 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 77 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 53.5% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Technology, Component, Type, Provider, Organization size, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||4IRE labs; Accenture PLC; Accubits; Adbank; Aleo Systems Inc.; Algorand Foundation; Alibaba Group Holding Ltd; AlphaPoint; Altoros; Amazon Web Services (AWS); Andersen Lab; Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd.; ANX International; APPII; Applied Blockchain; Applover Software House; ARK Ecosystem; Artory; Ascribe; Auxesis Group; AXONI; BigchainDB; Binance Holdings Limited; Bitfury Group; Blockchain Foundry; BlockCypher; BlockPoint; Blockstream Corporation; BTL Group Ltd.; Capgemini SE; Cegeka; Chain Inc.; Chainlink Labs; Circle Internet Financial Ltd.; Cognizant; Coinbase, Inc.; com Inc; ConsenSys AG; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.; Digital Asset Holdings, LLC; Dragonchain; Earthport; Factom; Figure Technologies; Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI); Guardtime; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company; HSBC; Huawei Technologies Co Ltd; IBM Corp.; Infosys Ltd; ING Vysya Bank; Intel Corp; IOTA Foundation; iXLedger; JPMorgan Chase & Co.; Leewayhertz; Microsoft Corp.; Monax; NTT Data; Oracle Corp; Ping An Insurance; R3 LLC; RecordsKeeper; Ripple Labs Inc; Salesforce Inc; SAP SE; SCIC (ARK.io); SpinSys; Stratis; Symbiont; TCS; Tencent Holdings Ltd; The Linux Foundation; Tron Foundation; Virtusa; Vmware; Wipro Ltd and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Global Blockchain Technology Market Report Segmented By:
|By Component||By provider||By Type||By Organization Size||By Application Areas||By Region|
|Platform||Application Providers||Private||Large Enterprises||Transportation and Logistics||North America|
|Services||Middleware Providers||Public||SMEs||Agriculture and Food||Europe|
|Vertical Solutions||Infrastructure Providers||Hybrid||Manufacturing||Asia Pacific|
|Energy and Utilities||Latin America|
|Healthcare and Life Sciences||Middle East & Africa|
|Media, Advertising, and Entertainment||Rest of the World|
|Banking and Financial Services|
|IT and Telecom|
|Retail and eCommerce|
|Others (Travel and hospitality, education, real estate and construction, and mining)|
Major Companies Covered in Blockchain Technology Market Report:
|4IRE labs||Digital Asset Holdings, LLC|
|Aleo Systems Inc.||Figure Technologies|
|Algorand Foundation||Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI)|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd||Guardtime|
|AlphaPoint||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company|
|Amazon Web Services (AWS)||Huawei Technologies Co Ltd|
|Andersen Lab||IBM Corp.|
|Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||Infosys Ltd|
|ANX International||ING Vysya Bank|
|Applied Blockchain||IOTA Foundation|
|Applover Software House||iXLedger|
|ARK Ecosystem||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
|Binance Holdings Limited||Ping An Insurance|
|Bitfury Group||R3 LLC|
|BlockCypher||Ripple Labs Inc|
|Blockstream Corporation||SAP SE|
|BTL Group Ltd.||SCIC (ARK.io)|
|Circle Internet Financial Ltd.||Tencent Holdings Ltd|
|Cognizant||The Linux Foundation|
|Coinbase, Inc.||Tron Foundation|
|Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.||Wipro Ltd|
After Sales Support:
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in Plant Biostimulants Blockchain Technology market report
- What is Blockchain?
- What is the projected market value of Blockchain Market?
- What is the estimated growth rate (CAGR) of the global Blockchain Market for the next five years?
- What are the key trends affecting the global Blockchain Market?
- Which are the leading vendors in the Blockchain Market?
- What are the major revenue pockets in the Blockchain Market currently?
- Which emerging SMEs support Blockchain Market Growth?