- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Plant Biostimulants industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Plant Biostimulants Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Plant Biostimulants estimated at US$2.7 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Amino Acid, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10% CAGR and reach US$1.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Humic Acid segment is readjusted to a revised 10.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Plant Biostimulants market in the U.S. is estimated at US$457.4 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$829.9 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 15.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.7% and 10.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.9% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$765 Million by the year 2030.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Plant Biostimulants Market Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Plant Biostimulants Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 2.7 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 6.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 11.8% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Crop Type, Ingredients, Formulation, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Abu Dhabi Fertilizer; Acadian Seaplants Ltd.; Actagro LLC; Adama Ltd.; Aditya Micronutrients; Adob Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.; Ag Concepts Corporation; AGBio Logic LLC; Aglukon Spezialduenger GmbH & Co. KG; Agmor, Inc.; Agri Life – SOM Phytopharma (India) Limited; AGRI nova Science, S.A.; Agricen; Agrichem; Agriculture Solutions, Inc.; Agrinos AS; AgriTecno; BASF SE; Bayer AG; Biolchim S.P.A.; Biostadt India Limited; Biovert S.L; Bioworks Inc.; Brandt Consolidated, Inc.; Coromandel International Ltd; FMC Corporation; Gowan Company; Haifa Group; Industries Co. W.L.L(ADFERT); Isagro Group; Italpollina S.p.A.; Koppert Biological Systems Inc.; Lallemand Inc.; Micromix Plant Health Limited; Novozymes A/S; Omex Agrifluids Ltd.; Platform Specialty Products Corporation; Rallis India Limited; Sapec Agro S.A.; Syngenta Group; The Andersons, Inc.; Timac Agro International (Groupe Roullier); Trade Corporation International; Tradecorp International; UPL Limited; Valagro S.p.A.; Verdesian Life Sciences and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Global Plant Biostimulants Market Report Segmented By:
By Active Ingredients
- Seaweed Extracts
- Amino Acids
- Humic Acids
- Fulvic Acid
- Microbial Amendments
- Other Active Ingredients
By Mode of Application:
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
By Crop Type:
- Cereals and Grains
- Other Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds and Pulses
- Other Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Pome Fruits
- Citrus Fruits
- Root & Tuber Vegetables
- Leafy Vegetables
- Other Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Crop types (Turf & Ornamentals, Plantation Crops, Fiber Crops, Silage & Forage Crops)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Major Companies Covered in Plant Biostimulants Market Report:
|Abu Dhabi Fertilizer||Coromandel International Ltd|
|Acadian Seaplants Ltd.||FMC Corporation|
|Actagro LLC||Gowan Company|
|Adama Ltd.||Haifa Group|
|Aditya Micronutrients||Industries Co. W.L.L(ADFERT)|
|Adob Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.||Isagro Group|
|Ag Concepts Corporation||Italpollina S.p.A.|
|AGBio Logic LLC||Koppert Biological Systems Inc.|
|Aglukon Spezialduenger GmbH & Co. KG||Lallemand Inc.|
|Agmor, Inc.||Micromix Plant Health Limited|
|Agri Life – SOM Phytopharma (India) Limited||Novozymes A/S|
|AGRI nova Science, S.A.||Omex Agrifluids Ltd.|
|Agricen||Platform Specialty Products Corporation|
|Agrichem||Rallis India Limited|
|Agriculture Solutions, Inc.||Sapec Agro S.A.|
|Agrinos AS||Syngenta Group|
|AgriTecno||The Andersons, Inc.|
|BASF SE||Timac Agro International (Groupe Roullier)|
|Bayer AG||Trade Corporation International|
|Biolchim S.P.A.||Tradecorp International|
|Biostadt India Limited||UPL Limited|
|Biovert S.L||Valagro S.p.A.|
|Bioworks Inc.||Verdesian Life Sciences|
|Brandt Consolidated, Inc.|
After Sales Support:
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in Plant Biostimulants market report
- How much is the global plant biostimulants market worth in 2023?
- At what Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is the global plant biostimulants market projected to grow in the forecast period?
- How big is the North American Plant Biostimulants market size?
- Which material segment is leading across the globe in plant biostimulants?
- How much will the global plant biostimulants market be worth by 2030?
- What are the key market drivers in the plant biostimulants market?
- Who are the top players actively operating across the plant biostimulants Market?