- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Air Conditioning Systems industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Air Conditioning Systems Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Air Conditioning Systems estimated at 118.1 Million Units in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of 190 Million Units by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% over the period 2022-2030.
- Room Air Conditioners, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 6.4% CAGR and reach 171.1 Million Units by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Commercial Air Conditioners segment is readjusted to a revised 3.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Air Conditioning Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at 14.8 Million Units in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 87.4 Million Units by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.4% and 3.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size units in 2022||USD 118.1 Million Units|
|Units forecast in 2030||USD 190 Million Units|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.2% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||AAON, Inc.; Alfa Laval AB; Amber Enterprises India Ltd.; American Standard; Arbonia AG; Ariston Holding NV; Avient Corp.; Beijer Ref AB; Blue Star Ltd.; Bosch Thermotechnik; Carel Industries SpA; Carrier; Daicel Corp.; DAIKIN INDUSTRIES; Electrolux North America, Inc.; Elkem ASA; Emerson Electric Co.; Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation; Fujitsu General Ltd.; FUKUSHIMA GALILEI CO., LTD.; Generac Holdings, Inc.; General Electric; Goodman Manufacturing; Gree Electric Appliances; Haier Group; Hitachi Ltd; Hitachi-Johnson Controls Air Conditioning Inc.; Honeywell International Inc.; Infore Environment Technology Group Co., Ltd.; Johnson Controls International Plc; Kaneka Corp.; Lanxess AG; Lennox International Inc.; LG Electronics Inc.; Lindab International AB; LU-VE SpA; Melrose Industries Plc; Midea Group Co., Ltd.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Moon Environment Technology Co., Ltd.; Munters AB; National Central Cooling Co.; NIBE Industrier AB; Noritz Corp.; Nortek Air Management; Panasonic Corporation; Purmo Group Plc; Rheem; Rinnai Corp.; Runner (Xiamen) Corp.; Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.; Sanyo Denki Co., Ltd.; Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.; Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.; SKM Air Conditioning; SPX Technologies, Inc.; Synthomer Plc; Systemair AB; Taikisha Ltd.; Takasago Thermal Engineering Co., Ltd.; Toshiba; Totech Corp.; Trane Technologies plc; Trinseo Plc; Uponor Oyj; Voltas Ltd.; Watsco, Inc.; Whirlpool Corporation; Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co., Ltd; York; Zamil Air Conditioners; Zehnder Group AG; Zhejiang Dunan Artificial Environment Co., Ltd. and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
By Cooling Equipment:
- Unitary air conditioners
- VRF systems
- Room air conditioners
- Cooling towers
- Roof Top
By Ventilation Equipment:
- Air handling units
- Air filters
- Ventilation fans
- Air purifiers
By Implementation Type:
- New Construction
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of the world
Companies Covered in Report:
|AAON, Inc.||Midea Group Co., Ltd.|
|Alfa Laval AB||Mitsubishi Electric Corporation|
|Amber Enterprises India Ltd.||Moon Environment Technology Co., Ltd.|
|American Standard||Munters AB|
|Arbonia AG||National Central Cooling Co.|
|Ariston Holding NV||NIBE Industrier AB|
|Avient Corp.||Noritz Corp.|
|Beijer Ref AB||Nortek Air Management|
|Blue Star Ltd.||Panasonic Corporation|
|Bosch Thermotechnik||Purmo Group Plc|
|Carel Industries SpA||Rheem|
|Daicel Corp.||Runner (Xiamen) Corp.|
|DAIKIN INDUSTRIES||Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.|
|Electrolux North America, Inc.||Sanyo Denki Co., Ltd.|
|Elkem ASA||Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.|
|Emerson Electric Co.||Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.|
|Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation||SKM Air Conditioning|
|Fujitsu General Ltd.||SPX Technologies, Inc.|
|FUKUSHIMA GALILEI CO., LTD.||Synthomer Plc|
|Generac Holdings, Inc.||Systemair AB|
|General Electric||Taikisha Ltd.|
|Goodman Manufacturing||Takasago Thermal Engineering Co., Ltd.|
|Gree Electric Appliances||Toshiba|
|Haier Group||Totech Corp.|
|Hitachi Ltd||Trane Technologies plc|
|Hitachi-Johnson Controls Air Conditioning Inc.||Trinseo Plc|
|Honeywell International Inc.||Uponor Oyj|
|Infore Environment Technology Group Co., Ltd.||Voltas Ltd.|
|Johnson Controls International Plc||Watsco, Inc.|
|Kaneka Corp.||Whirlpool Corporation|
|Lanxess AG||Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co., Ltd|
|Lennox International Inc.||York|
|LG Electronics Inc.||Zamil Air Conditioners|
|Lindab International AB||Zehnder Group AG|
|LU-VE SpA||Zhejiang Dunan Artificial Environment Co., Ltd.|
|Melrose Industries Plc|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of air conditioning systems in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the air conditioning systems market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the air conditioning systems market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the air conditioning systems market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the air conditioning systems market?
- What are the Challenges in air conditioning systems market?
- What is the Restraint in air conditioning systems market?
- What Company Leading the North America air conditioning systems market?
- What are Opportunities in air conditioning systems market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia pacific?