- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Power Transformers industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Power Transformers Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Power Transformers is estimated at US$27 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$41.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% over the period 2022-2030.
- Oil Immersed, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.8% CAGR and reach US$25.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Dry Type segment is readjusted to a revised 4.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Power Transformers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$9.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.7% and 4.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.8% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||USD 27 Billion USD|
|Market forecast in 2030||USD 41.2 Billion USD|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.4% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Cooling, Phase, Core, Insulation, Rating, Application, End Use & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||ABB Inc.; ACEL Group; Alstom SA; Arteche Group; Baoding Tianwei Baobian Electric Co., Ltd.; Baumüller Gruppe; Bawan Company; Bharat Bijlee Limited.; Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL); Celme S.r.l.; CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited; China XD Electric Co., Ltd.; Chint Group; Crompton Greaves Ltd.; Daihen Corporation; Dalian Beifang Jiadian Electric Co., Ltd.; Eaton Corporation; EMCO Ltd.; Emirates Transformers & Switchgears Factory; General Electric Company; Grupo Comtrafo; Grupo ZTR; Gulf Group Co.; Hammond Power Solutions Inc.; Hangzhou Qiantang River Electric Group Co., Ltd. (QRE); Hitachi Energy Ltd.; Hyosung Power & Industrial Solutions; Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co. Ltd.; IEM S.A.; INGETEAM Power Technology, S.A.; JSHP Transformer; Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.; Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Ormazabal; Pfiffner Group; Power Partners, Inc.; Ruhstrat GmbH; Saudi Transformers Company Ltd.; Schneider Electric Se; SGB-SMIT Group; Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited; Siemens AG; Sieyuan Electric Co., Ltd.; Solutions Ltd; SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc.; TBEA Shenyang Transformer Group Co., Ltd.; TDK Electronics AG; Tianwei Group Co., Ltd.; Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation; Trafomodern Transformatormodernisierung GmbH; Treetech Sistemas Digitais Ltd.; Virginia Transformer Corp.; Voltamp Transformers Limited; WEG Industries; Wilson Power Solutions; XD Group Corporation; YueBian Electric Co. Ltd. and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
- Two Winding
- Auto Transformer
- Dry Type (Self Air, Air Blast)
- Oil Immersed (Self Cooled, Water Cooled, Forced Oil)
- 100 MVA to 500 MVA
- 501 MVA to 800 MVA
- 801 MVA to 1200 MVA
- Residential & Commercial
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest Of The World
Companies Covered in Report:
|ABB Inc.||INGETEAM Power Technology, S.A.|
|ACEL Group||JSHP Transformer|
|Alstom SA||Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.|
|Arteche Group||Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH|
|Baoding Tianwei Baobian Electric Co., Ltd.||Mitsubishi Electric Corporation|
|Bawan Company||Pfiffner Group|
|Bharat Bijlee Limited.||Power Partners, Inc.|
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)||Ruhstrat GmbH|
|Celme S.r.l.||Saudi Transformers Company Ltd.|
|CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited||Schneider Electric Se|
|China XD Electric Co., Ltd.||SGB-SMIT Group|
|Chint Group||Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited|
|Crompton Greaves Ltd.||Siemens AG|
|Daihen Corporation||Sieyuan Electric Co., Ltd.|
|Dalian Beifang Jiadian Electric Co., Ltd.||Solutions Ltd|
|Eaton Corporation||SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc.|
|EMCO Ltd.||TBEA Shenyang Transformer Group Co., Ltd.|
|Emirates Transformers & Switchgears Factory||TDK Electronics AG|
|General Electric Company||Tianwei Group Co., Ltd.|
|Grupo Comtrafo||Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation|
|Grupo ZTR||Trafomodern Transformatormodernisierung GmbH|
|Gulf Group Co.||Treetech Sistemas Digitais Ltda.|
|Hammond Power Solutions Inc.||Virginia Transformer Corp.|
|Hangzhou Qiantang River Electric Group Co., Ltd. (QRE)||Voltamp Transformers Limited|
|Hitachi Energy Ltd.||WEG Industries|
|Hyosung Power & Industrial Solutions||Wilson Power Solutions|
|Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co. Ltd.||XD Group Corporation|
|IEM S.A.||YueBian Electric Co. Ltd.|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of Power Transformers in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the Power Transformers market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the Power Transformers market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the Power Transformers market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the Power Transformers market?
- What are the Challenges in Power Transformers market?
- What is the Restraint in Power Transformers market?
- What Company Leading the North America Power Transformers market?
- What are Opportunities in Power Transformers market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia pacific?