- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Powder Injection Molding industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Powder Injection Molding Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Powder Injection Molding is estimated at US$3.89 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Global Ceramic Injection Molding Market to Reach $734 Million by 2030.
- The Ceramic Injection Molding market in the U.S. is estimated at US$125.8 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$128 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.1% and 5.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.3% CAGR.
- Global Metal Injection Molding Market to Reach $5.1 Billion by 2030.
- Stainless Steel, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.9% CAGR and reach US$2.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Low Alloy Steel segment is readjusted to a revised 5.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Metal Injection Molding market in the U.S. is estimated at US$923.6 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.7% and 5.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.8% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||USD 3.89 Billion USD|
|Market forecast in 2030||USD 5.9 Billion USD|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Material, Application, End Use & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||ARBURG; ABBOT Furnace Company; Advanced Materials Technologies Pte. Ltd.; Akron Porcelain & Plastics Co.; Amphenol Corporation; ARBURG GmbH + Co KG; ARC Group Worldwide, Inc.; Britt Manufacturing Company; Chen Hsong Holdings Ltd.; CMG Technologies; CN Innovations Holdings Ltd.; Cypress Industries; Dean Group International Ltd.; Dou Yee Technologies Pte., Ltd.; Dynacast International, Inc; Engel Austria GmbH; Epson Atmix Corp.; Ernst Reiner GmbH & Co. KG; Form Technologies Company; GKN Powder Metallurgy; Haitian International Holdings Limited; Hillenbrand, Inc.; Indo-MIM Pvt. Ltd.; Indo-US MIM Tec Pvt. Ltd; Jiangsu Gian Mim Parts; Milacron Holdings Corp; Morgan Advanced Materials; MPP; NetShape Technologies, Inc.; Nippon Piston Ring Co. Ltd.; Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.; Ortech Advanced Ceramics; Parmaco Metal Injection Molding AG; Parmatech Corp.; Phillips-Medisize Corp.; Plansee Group; Polymer Technologies Inc.; PSM Industries Inc.; Rockleigh Industries Inc.; ShangHai Future High-Tech Co., Ltd.; Sintex A/S; Smith Metal Products; Sodick Co., Ltd.; SSI-Sintered Specialties Inc.; Sumitomo Heavy Industries Limited; Taiwan Powder Technologies Co.Ltd.; Tanfel; World Class Technology and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
- Ceramic injection molding (CIM)
- Metal injection molding (MIM)
By Material Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Titanium alloys
- Soft Magnetic Material
- Cobalt Alloys
- Tungsten Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
- Iron and Steel
- Other Material Types
By Machine type:
By product type:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Products
- Firearms & Defense
- Other End-Uses
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of the World
Companies Covered in Report:
|ARBURG||Jiangsu Gian Mim Parts|
|ABBOT Furnace Company||Milacron Holdings Corp|
|Advanced Materials Technologies Pte. Ltd.||Morgan Advanced Materials|
|Akron Porcelain & Plastics Co.||MPP|
|Amphenol Corporation||NetShape Technologies, Inc.|
|ARBURG GmbH + Co KG||Nippon Piston Ring Co. Ltd.|
|ARC Group Worldwide, Inc.||Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.|
|Britt Manufacturing Company||Ortech Advanced Ceramics|
|Chen Hsong Holdings Ltd.||Parmaco Metal Injection Molding AG|
|CMG Technologies||Parmatech Corp.|
|CN Innovations Holdings Ltd.||Phillips-Medisize Corp.|
|Cypress Industries||Plansee Group|
|Dean Group International Ltd.||Polymer Technologies Inc.|
|Dou Yee Technologies Pte., Ltd.||PSM Industries Inc.|
|Dynacast International, Inc||Rockleigh Industries Inc.|
|Engel Austria GmbH||ShangHai Future High-Tech Co., Ltd.|
|Epson Atmix Corp.||Sintex A/S|
|Ernst Reiner GmbH & Co. KG||Smith Metal Products|
|Form Technologies Company||Sodick Co., Ltd.|
|GKN Powder Metallurgy||SSI-Sintered Specialties Inc.|
|Haitian International Holdings Limited||Sumitomo Heavy Industries Limited|
|Hillenbrand, Inc.||Taiwan Powder Technologies Co.Ltd.|
|Indo-MIM Pvt. Ltd.||Tanfel|
|Indo-US MIM Tec Pvt. Ltd||World Class Technology|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of powder injection molding in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the powder injection molding market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the powder injection molding market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the powder injection molding market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the powder injection molding market?
- What are the Challenges in powder injection molding market?
- What is the Restraint in powder injection molding market?
- What Company Leading the North America powder injection molding market?
- What are Opportunities in powder injection molding market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia pacific?