- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Meat Alternative industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Meat Alternative Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Meat Substitutes estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Tofu, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.8% CAGR and reach US$1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Tempeh segment is readjusted to a revised 6.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Meat Substitutes market in the U.S. is estimated at US$536.4 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$497.3 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.2% and 8.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.8% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data upto 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 1.8 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 2.9 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Type, Source, Form, End Use, Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||A&B Ingredients; ADM; All Organic Treasures GMBH; Amy’s Kitchen Inc.; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC; Axiom Foods; Batory Foods; Beneo; Beyond Meat Inc.; Cargill; China Foodstuff & Protein Group Co. Ltd; CHS INC.; Conagra Brands, Inc.; CRESPEL & DEITERS; DowDuPont Inc.; DuPont de Nemours, Inc.; ET Chem; Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.; Gardein; Hain Celestial Group; House Foods Group Inc.; Hügli Holding AG; Impossible Foods Inc.; Ingredion Incorporated; JBS SA; Kellogg Company; Kerry Group; Lightlife Foods Inc; Meatless B.V.; MGP Ingredients Inc.; Monde Nissin Corporation; Morningstar Farms L.C; Nasoya Foods, Inc.; Nestle S.A.; Nutrisoy Pty Ltd; Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.; Pinnacle Foods, Inc.; Puris; Quorn Foods; Roquette Frères; Shandong Jianyuan Group; Sonic Biochem Extraction Pvt. Ltd.; Sotexpro S.A; Suedzucker; Sunfed; Sweet Earth, Inc.; Taifun-Tofu GmbH; The Emsland Group; The Green Labs LLC; The Kraft Heinz Company; The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd.; The Top Health Ingredients; Turtle Island Foods, Inc.; Tyson Foods; Unilever; VBites Foods Ltd.; Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd; Wilmar International Limited and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
Market By Product:
- Other types (risofu, valess, and lupine)
Market By Source:
- Soy protein
- Wheat protein
- Pea protein
- Other sources
Market By Type:
Market By Form:
Market By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of The World
Companies Covered in Report:
|A&B Ingredients||MGP Ingredients Inc.|
|ADM||Monde Nissin Corporation|
|All Organic Treasures GMBH||Morningstar Farms L.C|
|Amy’s Kitchen Inc.||Nasoya Foods, Inc.|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company||Nestle S.A.|
|Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC||Nutrisoy Pty Ltd|
|Axiom Foods||Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.|
|Batory Foods||Pinnacle Foods, Inc.|
|Beyond Meat Inc.||Quorn Foods|
|China Foodstuff & Protein Group Co. Ltd||Shandong Jianyuan Group|
|CHS INC.||Sonic Biochem Extraction Pvt. Ltd.|
|Conagra Brands, Inc.||Sotexpro S.A|
|CRESPEL & DEITERS||Suedzucker|
|DuPont de Nemours, Inc.||Sweet Earth, Inc.|
|ET Chem||Taifun-Tofu GmbH|
|Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.||The Emsland Group|
|Gardein||The Green Labs LLC|
|Hain Celestial Group||The Kraft Heinz Company|
|House Foods Group Inc.||The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd.|
|Hügli Holding AG||The Top Health Ingredients|
|Impossible Foods Inc.||Turtle Island Foods, Inc.|
|Ingredion Incorporated||Tyson Foods|
|Kellogg Company||VBites Foods Ltd.|
|Kerry Group||Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd|
|Lightlife Foods Inc||Wilmar International Limited|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- How big is the meat substitute market?
- Which region is projected to account for the largest share in the meat substitutes market?
- Which are the key players in the market, and how intense is the competition?
- What is the leading type in the meat substitute market?
- Who are the leading players in the meat substitutes market?
- What is the leading product in the meat substitutes market?