Global Plastic Recycling Market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Plastic Recycling Market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Plastic Recycling Market – Introduction
- Recycling includes the recycling of waste plastic or scrap material into usable items. Plastic recycling helps to reduce energy use, water pollution, and air pollution, which provides opportunity to minimize emissions of carbon dioxide and waste. In addition, several recycling techniques have proven to be rather costly, energy intensive, and environmentally harmful. Many players, including government agencies, suppliers, and consumers, are increasingly changing their habits of plastic consumption, revising conventional production lines to make products that are easily processable post use, recycling the waste, and developing low amounts of plastic waste.
Global Plastic Recycling Market – Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of Plastic Recycling Market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The Global Plastic Recycling Market report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Global Plastic Recycling Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing Global Plastic Recycling Market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polystyrene (PS) and Other.
Bottles, Films, Fibers, Foams and others.
Thermal, Chemical, Mechanical and Landfill.
Packaging, Building & Construction, Textile, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics and others.
|Companies covered||Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.; B & B Plastics Recycling, Inc.; B. Schoenberg & Co., Inc.; Carbonlite, Inc.; Clear Path Recycling, LLC; Custom Polymers, Inc.; Envisison Plastics; Green-O-Tech India; Jayplas; Kuusakoski Oy; KW Plastics; MBA Polymers, Inc.; NAM Polymers Inc.; Norwich Plastics; PARC Corporation; Plasgran Ltd.; Plastic Recycling Inc.; Plastipak Holdings, Inc.; Seraphim Plastics LLC; Suez; UltrePET, LLC; United Plastic Recycling; Veolia Environnement S.A. and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Plastic Recycling Market
- The plastic recycling market has been analyzed by type, source, method, end-user, and region. This segmentation is divided into the material, application, and recycling process. Among the material or type segment, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) holds the largest market and is widely used in packaging, construction, electronics, and others.
- Under the method type, the mechanical segment holds the largest market owing to the high share of recyclability in the market.
- By the end-user, the packaging segmentation holds the largest market share owing to the increased usage of plastic in various applications.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Plastic Recycling Market
- Owing to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the global plastic recycling market is expected to witness a slowdown during the next couple of years. Governments of various countries have implemented lockdown, which has led to shutdown of factories in scores of cities and provinces across the world, thus leading to predictions of a sharp slowdown in the output of anything from packaging to automotive industry. Recent decline in construction activities is one of the key factors that is likely to negatively impact the growth of plastic recycling market. Moreover, decline in industrial activities owing to lockdown has consequently affected the demand for plastic. For instance, decline in demand for cold drinks has been witnessed, which has further decreased the adoption of plastics in the beverages sector. This has consequently affected the plastic recycling companies. In addition, companies are dealing with missing sales and disrupted supply chains as production activities are shutdown.
Recent Developments in Global Plastic Recycling Market
- In February 2018, RAMPF Eco Solutions and Keil Anlagenbau GmBH & Co. KG announced plans to design a multi-functional polyol production plant in Dubai, U.A.E. The facility is expected to manufacture high-quality polyols from on-site PU/PIR waste materials, thereby helping the company lower costs, and at the same time, reduce the waste generation volume at the site.
- In April 2019, MOL Group announced the signing of a sales–purchase agreement to acquire Aurora, a recycled plastic compounder headquartered in Neuenstein, with production plants in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The acquisition is expected to assist MOL Group in offering a wide range of high-quality PP, polyamide, and other recyclate-based compounds, in coherence with its existing portfolio of virgin PP and PE.
Key Market Players in Global Plastic Recycling Market
- The major players in the Global Plastic Recycling Market are Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.; B & B Plastics Recycling, Inc.; B. Schoenberg & Co., Inc.; Carbonlite, Inc.; Clear Path Recycling, LLC; Custom Polymers, Inc.; Envisison Plastics; Green-O-Tech India; Jayplas; Kuusakoski Oy; KW Plastics; MBA Polymers, Inc.; NAM Polymers Inc.; Norwich PlasticsÂ®; PARC Corporation; Plasgran Ltd.; Plastic Recycling Inc.; Plastipak Holdings, Inc.; Seraphim Plastics LLC; Suez; UltrePET, LLC; United Plastic Recycling; Veolia Environnement S.A.and others.
- Also, the Plastic Recycling Market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Plastic Recycling Market
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Plastic Recycling Market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Plastic Recycling Market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Plastic Recycling Market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.