The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the ” Global Meat Alternatives/Substitute Market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2020 as historical data, 2021 as a base year and 2022-2030 as forecast period.
COVID 19 Impacts on Meat Alternatives/Substitute Market
The COVID-19 pandemic impacted meat production, supply chain, and meat prices that caused a severe socio-economic crisis worldwide. Initially, meat and meat products’ prices increased due to less production and increased demand because of panic buying. Whereas, later on, both meat production and demand were significantly decreased due to lockdown restrictions and lower purchasing power of the consumers that results in a decrease in meat prices. In early April 2020, meat packing facilities started to shut down due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus among workers. Furthermore, meat producers and processors faced difficulty in harvesting and shipment of the products due to lockdown situations, decrease in labor force, restrictions in movement of animals within and across the country and change in legislation of local and international export market. These conditions adversely impacted the meat industry due to decrease in meat production, processing and distribution facilities. It is suggested that the integration among all the meat industry stakeholders is quite essential for the sustainability of the industry’s supply chain to cope with such devastating conditions the future may hold. This review aimed to discuss different aspects of the meat industry and supply chain during the COVID-19 pandemic and proposed some future directions.
- 352 Pages Report
- 144 Company Profiles
- 126 Market Data Tables
- 153 Figures And 45 Data sheets (Excel and CSV)
- 96 Countries Covered
- 12 Month Active Analyst Support
- 24 Month Updated Report Guarantee
- Processed food & beverage manufacturers
- Government and research organizations
- Burger and patties manufacturers
- Meat substitute distributors
- Marketing directors
- Key executives from various key companies and organizations in meat substitutes market
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure. The report analyzes and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value.
- 94 data tables and 30 additional tables.
- Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Meat Alternatives market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, competitive landscape analysis, and major regions development status.
- Secondly, development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions (United States, EU, China and Japan), and other regions can be added.
- Then, the report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials, equipment and downstream consumers analysis is also carried out. What’s more, the Meat Alternatives industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed, and overall research conclusions are offered.
- In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Report Scope and Segmentation:
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- It also explains the major drivers and current trends within the particular sector.
- Discusses trends within the market and provides a future outlook.
- Reviews business activities of market leaders.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their market share.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Segments covered in the reports:
|Market size available for years||2010–2030|
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Soy-based Meat Alternatives, Wheat-based Alternatives, Mycoprotein-based meat alternatives and other sources of meat alternatives.
|By Product Type
Tofu based, Tempeh-based, Seitan, RTC/RTE, Natto and Others.
Refrigerated and Frozen.
|By Distribution Channel
Direct, Indirect, Modern Groceries, Discount Stores, Convenience Stores, Food & Drink Specialty Stores, Traditional Groceries and Online Retail.
|Companies covered||Turtle Island Foods, Inc.; Nutrisoy Pty Ltd; Pinnacle Foods, Inc.; Amy’s Kitchen Inc.; Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC; Impossible Foods Inc.; The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.; Beyond Meat Inc.; Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.; Monde Nissin Corporation; Kellogg Company; Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.; Nasoya Foods, Inc.; Hügli Holding AG; Sweet Earth, Inc.; The Kraft Heinz Company.; Lightlife Foods Inc; Taifun-Tofu GmbH; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Beyond Meat; DowDuPont Inc.; Gardein, Meatless; MGP Ingredients Inc.; Morningstar; Farms L.C; Quorn Foods; Sonic Biochem Extraction Pvt. Ltd.; The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd.; VBites Foods Limited; Roquette Frères; Kerry, Ingredion; Axiom Foods; Sotexpro S.A; Wilmar International Limited; CRESPEL & DEITERS; CHS INC.; Suedzucker; Puris; The Top Health Ingredients; The Emsland Group, Cargill and Others.|
- Recent Trend and Developments: The major players operating in the global market have adopted key strategies such as product launch and acquisition to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market.
- Key Market Players: Key players list and Key companies profiled in this market include.
- Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape and growth factors.
Objectives of the study
To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the respective market. To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total respective market. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the respective market. A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
- What is the total market value?
- What will be the growth in 2030?
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the major players in the markets?
- What are the key growth strategies of industry players?
- Which region would offer a higher growth?
- What are the countries included in the rest of the word segments?
- How can I get report sample?