The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Diabetes Diagnostics Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2027 period, with 2010-2020 as historical data, 2021 as a base year and 2022-2027 as forecast period.
COVID 19 Impacts on Diabetes Diagnostics Market
Like in other markets, negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic are posing numerous challenges to the growth of the diabetes diagnostics market also. Social distancing norms and transportation restrictions imposed by governments have led to a shortage of workers and raw materials. This consequently resulted in disrupting manufacturing activities during the initial phases of the pandemic.
Several international organizations are issuing health advisories to contain the spread of COVID-19. Awareness initiatives undertaken by these organizations are expected to accelerate the market’s growth amid the pandemic crisis. For instance, the International Diabetes Federation has stated that diabetic people are more vulnerable to becoming critically ill if infected by the COVID-19 virus. Hence, growing health awareness and the relation of COVID-19 with diabetes is projected to support the growth of the market.
- 452 Pages Report
- 244 Company Profiles
- 126 Market Data Tables
- 153 Figures And 45 Data sheets (Excel and CSV)
- 94 Countries Covered
- 12 Month Active Analyst Support
- 24 Month Updated Report Guarantee
Report Scope and Segmentation:
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- It also explains the major drivers and current trends within the particular sector.
- Discusses trends within the market and provides a future outlook.
- Reviews business activities of market leaders.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their market share.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Segments covered in the reports:
|Market size available for years||2010–2027|
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
|By Product Type
Test Strips, Lancets, Analog Glucose Monitors, Continuous Glucose Monitors, Syringes, Pens, Pumps, Injectors
|By Product Type|
|By End Use
Hospitals, Home Care, Diagnostic Centers, Other End-Uses
|By Distribution Channel
Direct, Indirect, Online, Hospitals, Pharmacy Stores
|Companies covered||A.Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.; Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.; Acon Laboratories, Inc.; AgaMatrix, Inc.; Apex Biotechnology Corporation; ARKRAY, Inc.; Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG; B. Braun; BD; BIONIME Corporation; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Danaher Corporation; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; HemoCue AB; DexCom, Inc.; Diazyme Laboratories Inc.; EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc; LifeScan, Inc.; Medtronic Plc; Nova Biomedical Corporation; OSANG Healthcare Co., Ltd.; Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.; Sanofi S.A.; Siemens; Sinocare, Inc.; PTS Diagnostics; Trividia Health, Inc.; TaiDoc Technology Corporation; Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.; Terumo Corporation; Tosoh Bioscience, Inc.; Trinity Biotech Plc; Ypsomed AG and Others.|
- Recent Trend and Developments: The major players operating in the global market have adopted key strategies such as product launch and acquisition to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market.
- Key Market Players: Key players list and Key companies profiled in this market include.
- Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape and growth factors.
Objectives of the study
To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the respective market. To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total respective market. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the respective market. A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
- What is the total market value?
- What will be the growth in 2030?
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the major players in the markets?
- What are the key growth strategies of industry players?
- Which region would offer a higher growth?
- What are the countries included in the rest of the word segments?
- How can I get report sample?