The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the ” Global Blue Ammonia Fuel Market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2018 as historical data, 2019 as a base year, 2020 as an estimated year and 2020-2027 as forecast period.
Blue ammonia is new feedstock currently under development as part of emerging green energy schemes. Ammonia, a compound consisting of three hydrogen atom and one nitrogen atom, can contribute to addressing the challenge of meeting the world’s growing energy needs in a reliable, affordable and sustainable manner. “Blue” ammonia is produced from hydrocarbons in a traditional process but all the CO2 generated is captured and isolated.
COVID 19 Impacts on Blue Ammonia Fuel Market
COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus that has not been previously identified in humans . Coronaviruses (CoV) are a family of RNA (ribonucleic acid) viruses. COVID-19 started in Asia and is now spreading over the rest of the world via person-to-person contact and community spread. COVID-19 pandemic may have an potential impacts on Blue Ammonia Fuel Market.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure. The report analyzes and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand.
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
- The report focuses on detailed profile of major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, SWOT Analysis, recent development and contact information.
- Market segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region and others.
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 other countries.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development, competitive developments (such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market) and regulatory framework.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- 44data tables and 20 additional tables.
Scope of the report
- Aramco company said 30t of CO2 captured during the process of producing the blue ammonia will be used by its petrochemicals affiliate Sabic to produce methanol. Another 20t of captured CO2 will be used for enhanced oil recovery at Aramco’s Uthmaniyah field.
- The product, which Aramco produced by converting hydrocarbons to hydrogen and then to ammonia, will be used in power plants to generate electricity without producing CO2 emissions. Green ammonia market will be larger than fossil ammonia market.
- The use of hydrogen is expected to grow in the global energy system, and this world’s first demonstration represents an exciting opportunity for Aramco to showcase the potential of hydrocarbons as a reliable and affordable source of low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia. This milestone also highlights a successful transnational, multi-industry partnership between Saudi Arabia and Japan.
- Blue ammonia as a part of the global clean energy transition moved from being a pipe dream to a reality when the world’s largest oil company made its first ever shipment of blue ammonia. The world’s first shipment of blue ammonia on 27 September from Saudi Arabia to Japan, where it will be used in power stations to produce electricity without carbon emissions.
- Japan will receive 40t of high-grade blue ammonia, which Aramco said has “the potential to make a significant contribution to an affordable and renewable low-carbon energy future (Zero carbon power generation) .”
- Japanese trading firm Mitsubishi is overseeing transport logistics for the blue ammonia shipment together with Sabic. Several other Japanese companies, including shipbuilder Mitsubishi Shipbuilding and petrochemical firm Ube Industries, are also involved.
- Aramco and the Institute of Energy Economics, Japan (IEEJ), in partnership with SABIC, have successfully demonstrated the production and shipment of blue ammonia from Saudi Arabia to Japan with support from the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Segments covered in the reports
- On the Basis of Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- On the Basis of Countries: United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 other countries.
- On the Basis of Product Type: energy, fuels and fertilizer.
Major Players in the Global Blue Ammonia Fuel Market are:
BP, China National Petroleum, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, Kuwait Petroleum Corp, Lukoil , Royal Dutch Shell, Sinopec, Saudi Aramco, Total, Valero, Gazprom
- Recent Trend and Developments: The major players operating in the global market have adopted key strategies such as product launch and acquisition to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market.
- Key Market Players: Key players list and Key companies profiled in this market include.
- Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape and growth factors.
Objectives of the study
To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the respective market. To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total respective market. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the respective market. A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
- What is the total market value?
- What will be the growth in 2027?
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the major players in the markets?
- What are the key growth strategies of industry players?
- Which region would offer a higher growth?
- What are the countries included in the rest of the word segments?
- How can I get report sample?