- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Electric Vehicles (EVs) industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Electric Vehicles (EVs) Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Electric Vehicles (EVs) estimated at 9.5 Million Units in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of 80.7 Million Units by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 30.7% over the period 2022-2030.
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 34.8% CAGR and reach 74.4 Million Units by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles (phevs) segment is readjusted to a revised 11.6% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Electric Vehicles (EVs) market in the U.S. is estimated at 882.3 Thousand Units in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of 36.5 Million Units by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 28.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 20.7% and 27.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 29.1% CAGR.
- Tesla was ranked as the best-selling electric vehicle manufacturer worldwide after selling close to 936,200 units in 2021. Tesla’s sales volume translates into a market share of just under 14 percent. Volkswagen Group and BYD were among the runners-up.
- Electric vehicle (EV) market in the United States is expected to flourish with government incentives driving EV ownership.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
- xEV registration/sales data: Monthly registrations on all BEV, PHEV, FCEV and HEV by country and model.
- Future plug-in (BEV & PHEV) vehicle roll-out calendar 2020-2027.
- Vehicle Specification database on all selling plug-ins (BEV & PHEV).
- Charging Infrastructure database by Country and Connector Type.
- Battery Shipment Tracker by Chemistry, Battery Maker & to which OEM, in MWh.
- BEV, PHEV & HEV Share tracker by country, Inventory & Order back-log,
- BEV & PHEV Buses & CV Registrations.
- OEM & Model & Battery Demand Forecast 2030, BEV & PHEV, with regional sales.
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size in 2022||9.5 Million Units|
|Market size forecast in 2030||80.7 Million Units|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 30.7% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Components, Vehicle Type, Vehicle Class, Top Speed, Vehicle Drive Type, EV Charging Point Type, Vehicle Connectivity, End Use, Propulsion and Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||AIXAM MEGA SAS; Alcraft Motor Company; ALIENO; Alkane Truck Company; American Honda Motor Co., Inc.; Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.; Audi AG; Balqon Corporation; Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. (BAIC); Blue Bird Corporation; BMW AG; BYD Motors Inc.; Byton; Cadillac; CAF; Canadian Electric Vehicles; Chang`an Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd.; Chery; Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A.; Continental; Daimler AG; Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co., LTD; Faraday Future; FDG Electric Vehicles Limited; Fisker; Ford Motor Company; Geely; General Motors Company; Groupe Renault; Honda Motor Co., Ltd.; Hyundai Motor Company; JAC; Jaguar Land Rover Limited; Karma Automotive; Kia Motors; Lucid Motors; Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd; Mercedes-Benz AG; MG Motor; Mitsubishi Motors Corporation; NEXT Future Transportation Inc.; NextEV Ltd. (NIO); Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.; Olectra Greentech Limited; Rivian; SAIC Motors; Stellantis; Tata Motors; Tesla Motors Inc.; Toyota Motor Corp.; Volkswagen AG; Volvo; Zotye and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
EV Market, Based on Components:
- Battery Cells & Packs
- On-Board Charge
- Electric Motor / Power Train
- Fuel Stack
- Power Control Unit
- Battery Management System
- Fuel Processor
- Power Conditioner
- Air Compressor
EV Market, Based on Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Industrial Vehicles
EV Market, Based on Vehicle Class:
EV Market, Based on Top Speed:
- <125 MPH
- >125 MPH
EV Market, Based on Vehicle Drive Type:
- Front Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Drive
- All Wheel Drive
EV Market, Based on EV Charging Point Type:
- Normal Charging
- Super Charging
- Inductive Charging
EV Market, Based on Vehicle Connectivity:
- V2B or V2H
EV Market, Based on Power Output:
- Less than 100 KW
- 100-250 KW
- Above 250 KW
EV Market, Based on Propulsion:
- Battery electric vehicle (BEV)
- Fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV)
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
EV Market, Based on the Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest Of the World
Companies Covered in Report:
|AIXAM MEGA SAS||General Motors Company|
|Alcraft Motor Company||Groupe Renault|
|ALIENO||Honda Motor Co., Ltd.|
|Alkane Truck Company||Hyundai Motor Company|
|American Honda Motor Co., Inc.||JAC|
|Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.||Jaguar Land Rover Limited|
|Audi AG||Karma Automotive|
|Balqon Corporation||Kia Motors|
|Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. (BAIC)||Lucid Motors|
|Blue Bird Corporation||Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd|
|BMW AG||Mercedes-Benz AG|
|BYD Motors Inc.||MG Motor|
|Byton||Mitsubishi Motors Corporation|
|Cadillac||NEXT Future Transportation Inc.|
|CAF||NextEV Ltd. (NIO)|
|Canadian Electric Vehicles||Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.|
|Chang`an Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd.||Olectra Greentech Limited|
|Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A.||SAIC Motors|
|Daimler AG||Tata Motors|
|Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co., LTD||Tesla Motors Inc.|
|Faraday Future||Toyota Motor Corp.|
|FDG Electric Vehicles Limited||Volkswagen AG|
|Ford Motor Company||Zotye|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the volume of electric vehicles in 2023?
- What is the rate of growth expected for the EV market in the U.S. in 2023?
- Who is leading the EV Market?
- What percent of the market is electric vehicles?
- What is the current size of the global electric vehicle market?
- What are the new market trends impacting the growth of the electric vehicle market?
- What is the growth rate of India & China Electric Vehicle Market?
- Which region has highest growth rate in India & China Electric Vehicle Market?
- Who are the key players in India Electric Vehicle Market?