- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies estimated at US$6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.1 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% over the period 2022-2030.
- Radiation, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.1% CAGR and reach US$5.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Conduction segment is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2% and 3.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.6% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 6 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 8.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 3.9.% from 2023 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2022|
|Forecast period||2023 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2023 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Material, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||3M Company; AI Technology Inc.; Chang Gu Chuan Technology Co. Ltd.; Changzhou Pioneer Electronic Co. Ltd.; China EMI Shielding Materials Co. Ltd.; Coilcraft Inc.; Cybershield Inc.; Edogawa Gosei Co. Ltd.; Elastomeric Specialties Inc.; ETS-Lindgren; Greene Rubber Company; HEICO Corporation; Henkel AG & Company KGaA; Huntsman International LLC; Jinan EMI Shielding Technology Co. Ltd.; Kitagawa Industries Co. Ltd.; Laird Technologies Inc.; Leader Tech Inc.; Lonyan Eteng Electronics Co. Ltd.; Magnetic Shield Corp.; MAJR Products Corporation; Marktek Inc.; Omega Shielding Products Inc.; Orion Industries Inc.; Parker Hannifin Corporation; PPG Industries Inc.; Presscut Industries Inc.; RTP Company Inc.; Schaffner Holding AG; Stockwell Elastomerics Inc.; Systems Integrators LLC; Tech-Etch Inc.; Zippertubing Company and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
|Based On Type||Based On Product Category||Based On Application||Based On Region|
|Conductive Coatings & Paints||Foil||Electrical and electronics||North America|
|Conductive Polymers||Metal sheet||Telecom & Information Technology||Europe|
|Metal Shielding||Laminating adhesives||Military and defense||Asia Pacific|
|Laminates/Tapes||Board level shields||Energy||Middle East & Africa|
|EMI/EMC Filters||Others||Automotive||Latin America|
|Others||Others||Rest of The World|
Companies Covered in Report:
|3M Company||Leader Tech Inc.|
|AI Technology Inc.||Lonyan Eteng Electronics Co. Ltd.|
|Chang Gu Chuan Technology Co. Ltd.||Magnetic Shield Corp.|
|Changzhou Pioneer Electronic Co. Ltd.||MAJR Products Corporation|
|China EMI Shielding Materials Co. Ltd.||Marktek Inc.|
|Coilcraft Inc.||Omega Shielding Products Inc.|
|Cybershield Inc.||Orion Industries Inc.|
|Edogawa Gosei Co. Ltd.||Parker Hannifin Corporation|
|Elastomeric Specialties Inc.||PPG Industries Inc.|
|ETS-Lindgren||Presscut Industries Inc.|
|Greene Rubber Company||RTP Company Inc.|
|HEICO Corporation||Schaffner Holding AG|
|Henkel AG & Company KGaA||Stockwell Elastomerics Inc.|
|Huntsman International LLC||Systems Integrators LLC|
|Jinan EMI Shielding Technology Co. Ltd.||Tech-Etch Inc.|
|Kitagawa Industries Co. Ltd.||Zippertubing Company|
|Laird Technologies Inc.|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the total market of EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies in 2023?
- What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies market during 2022-2030?
- What are the driving factors for the EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies market?
- Which are the significant players operating in the EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies market?
- Which region will grow at a fast rate in the future?
- How big is the EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market?
- What are the Challenges in EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market?
- What is the Restraint in EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market?
- What Company Leading the North America EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market?
- What are Opportunities in EMI and RFI Shielding Materials and Technologies Market?
- Which Region is largest share of Market in Asia Specific?