- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Diabetes Diagnostics industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Diabetes Diagnostics Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2028 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2028 as forecast period.
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Diabetes Diagnostics estimated at US$26.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$46.83 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% over the period 2020-2027. Test Strips, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 8.3% CAGR and reach US$11.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Lancets segment is readjusted to a revised 7.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
- The Diabetes Diagnostics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$10.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.7% over the period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.6% and 7.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$4.9 Billion by the year 2027.
- In the global Analog Glucose Monitors segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.9 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$4.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 7.5% CAGR through the analysis period.
- The following segments for both the U.S. and the European diabetes markets are included within this report: blood glucose meters, blood glucose test strips, lancets, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM), flash glucose monitoring (FGM), insulin, insulin pens, insulin syringes, and insulin pumps.
- The European diabetes care market is increasing and growth is expected to continue over the forecast period, driven by increasing unit sales and moderated by ASP depreciation. The primary driver of growth will be the expanding diabetic population in Europe and the increasing number of patients that require various diabetes care devices to manage their disease on a daily basis. The largest segment in the diabetes care market was the insulin market, which accounted for over 44% of the total market value. The insulin market includes long-acting insulin, ultra-long-acting insulin, rapid-acting insulin, premixed insulin, and human insulin.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 28.7 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||USD 46.83 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2028|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2028|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Type, Technology, Application, Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||A.Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.; Abbott Laboratories; Acon Laboratories, Inc.; AgaMatrix, Inc.; Allison Medical; Apex Biotechnology Corporation; Arcadia Group; ARKRAY, Inc.; Artsana; Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Bayer; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Becton Dickinson; BIONIME Corporation; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Biosense Medical Devices; Boehringer Ingelheim; Cambridge Sensors; CanAm; CVS; Danaher Corporation; DarioHealth; DexCom, Inc.; Diabetic Supply of Suncoast; Diazyme Laboratories Inc.; EKF; Diagnostics Holdings Plc; Eli Lilly; Excel International; Fifty 50 Medical; ForaCare; Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.; Genesis Health Technologies; Gluco Perfect; GlucoRx; GlySens Incorporated; Hekka; HemoCue AB; Home Aide Diagnostics; iHealth Labs; Infopia; Inside Biometrics; Insulet; Intuity Medical; i-SENS; Klinion; LifeScan, Inc.; Livongo Health; Matz Medical; McKesson; Medical Plastic Devices; Medicina; MediPurpose; Medline; Medtronic PLC; Menarini; Mendor; MyGlucoHealth; NeedleBay; Nemaura Medical; Neon Diagnostics; Nipro; Nova Biomedical Corporation; Novo Nordisk; Oak Tree Health; Omnis Health; One Drop; OSANG Healthcare Co., Ltd.; Owen Mumford; Palmdoc; Perrigo; Pharma Supply; Philosys; Platinum Equity; Playtex; Prodigy; Prosum Medical; PTS Diagnostics; RAYS; Retractable Technologies; Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.; San Meditech; Sanofi S.A.; Sanwa Kagaku; Kenkyusho Co, Ltd.; SD BIOSENSOR; Senseonics Holdings; Siemens Healthineers; Simple Diagnostics; Sinocare, Inc.; Smart Meter; Smiths Medical; Specialty Medical Supplies; Spirit Healthcare; SPRINT MOTO; STAT Medical Devices; Suresign; TaiDoc Technology Corporation; Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.; Telcare; Terumo Corporation; Tosoh Bioscience, Inc.; Trinity Biotech plc; Trivia Health; Troge; U.S. Diagnostics; UltiMed; Unilife Medical Solutions; Valeritas; Vertex Diagnostics; Walmart; Ypsomed AG and others.|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Diabetes Diagnostics Market, by Product:
- BGM Devices
- Self-monitoring Devices
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Testing Strips
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Insulin Delivery Devices
- Jet Injectors
Diabetes Diagnostics Market, by End User:
- Home Health Care
- Diagnostic Centers
Companies Covered in Report:
|A.Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.||HemoCue AB||Playtex|
|Abbott Laboratories||Home Aide Diagnostics||Prodigy|
|Acon Laboratories, Inc.||iHealth Labs||Prosum Medical|
|AgaMatrix, Inc.||Infopia||PTS Diagnostics|
|Allison Medical||Inside Biometrics||RAYS|
|Apex Biotechnology Corporation||Insulet||Retractable Technologies|
|Arcadia Group||Intuity Medical||Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.|
|ARKRAY, Inc.||i-SENS||San Meditech|
|Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG||LifeScan, Inc.||Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co, Ltd.|
|B. Braun Melsungen AG||Livongo Health||SD BIOSENSOR|
|Bayer||Matz Medical||Senseonics Holdings|
|Beckman Coulter, Inc.||McKesson||Siemens Healthineers|
|Becton Dickinson||Medical Plastic Devices||Simple Diagnostics|
|BIONIME Corporation||Medicina||Sinocare, Inc.|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.||MediPurpose||Smart Meter|
|Biosense Medical Devices||Medline||Smiths Medical|
|Boehringer Ingelheim||Medtronic PLC||Specialty Medical Supplies|
|Cambridge Sensors||Menarini||Spirit Healthcare|
|CVS||MyGlucoHealth||STAT Medical Devices|
|DarioHealth||Nemaura Medical||TaiDoc Technology Corporation|
|DexCom, Inc.||Neon Diagnostics||Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.|
|Diabetic Supply of Suncoast||Nipro||Telcare|
|Diazyme Laboratories Inc.||Nova Biomedical Corporation||Terumo Corporation|
|EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc||Novo Nordisk||Tosoh Bioscience, Inc.|
|Eli Lilly||Oak Tree Health||Trinity Biotech plc|
|Excel International||Omnis Health||Trivia Health|
|Fifty 50 Medical||One Drop||Troge|
|ForaCare||OSANG Healthcare Co., Ltd.||U.S. Diagnostics|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.||Owen Mumford||UltiMed|
|Genesis Health Technologies||Palmdoc||Unilife Medical Solutions|
|GlucoRx||Pharma Supply||Vertex Diagnostics|
|Hekka||Platinum Equity||Ypsomed AG|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the estimated value of the Global Diabetes Diagnostics in 2023?
- What is the growth rate of the Global Market for Diabetes Diagnostics in 2023?
- What is the size of the Global Market for Diabetes Diagnostics in US, EUROPE, G20 countries?
- Who are the key companies in the Global Market for Diabetes Diagnostics?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest share in the Diabetes Diagnostics Market?
- Who are the top key players in the Diabetes Diagnostics Market?
- Which segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the Diabetes Diagnostics Market by 2027?