- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Counter UAV (Anti-Drone) industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Counter UAV (Anti-Drone) Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2030 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2030 as forecast period.
- In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Anti-Drone Technology estimated at US$745.1 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 30.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
- Electronic Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 31.7% CAGR and reach US$2.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Laser Systems segment is readjusted to a revised 28.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
- The Anti-Drone Technology market in the U.S. is estimated at US$218 Million in the year 2022. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 29% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 27.4% and 26% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 20.9% CAGR.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2030, and Historical Data up to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 745.2 Million|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 6.2 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 30.4% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2030|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios, Disease Overviews.
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Type, Technology, Platform, System Configuration, Application & Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Aaronia AG; Advanced Protection Systems; Advanced Radar Technologies S.A.; Airbus S.A.S; Aselsan AS; Babcock International Group PLC; Battelle Memorial Institute; Black Sage Technologies; Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.; Boeing Company; Bss Holland BV; Chess Dynamics; Cobham Antenna Systems; Dedrone GmBH; Department 13; Detect Inc.; Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG; Drone Labs LLC; Drone shield LLC; Dronedefence; Elbit Systems Ltd.; Enterprise Control Systems; Hensoldt GmbH; Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.; L3 Harris Technologies; Leonardo S.P.A.; Lit eye Systems, Inc.; Lockheed Martin Corp.; MBDA; My Defense; Northrop Grumman Corp.; Orelia; Prime Consulting and technologies; QinetiQ Group PLC; Radio Hill Technologies; Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.; Raytheon Technologies Corp.; Rheinmetall AG; Rinicom Ltd.; Rohde&Schwarz; SAAB AB; Security And Counterintelligence Group (SCG) LCC; Selex Es Inc.; Solutions, LLC.; SRC Inc.; Surveillance Systems Ltd.; Thales Group; Theiss Uav; White Fox and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
Report Segmented by:
|By Technology||By Platform||By System Configuration||By Type||By End Use||By Region|
|Laser Systems||Air||Portable||Detection (Radar, RF Tracking, EO/IR, and Acoustic System)||Military and Defense||North America|
|Vehicle-Mounted||Countermeasure (Laser, Jamming, High Power Microwave (HPM)||Commercial||Europe|
|Electronic Systems||Naval||Standalone||Interception||Homeland Security||Asia-Pacific|
|Critical Infrastructure||Middle East & Africa|
|Public Venues||Latin America|
Companies Covered in Report:
|Aaronia AG||Leonardo S.P.A.|
|Advanced Protection Systems||Lit eye Systems, Inc.|
|Advanced Radar Technologies S.A.||Lockheed Martin Corp.|
|Aselsan AS||My Defense|
|Babcock International Group PLC||Northrop Grumman Corp.|
|Battelle Memorial Institute||Orelia|
|Black Sage Technologies||Prime Consulting and technologies|
|Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.||QinetiQ Group PLC|
|Boeing Company||Radio Hill Technologies|
|Bss Holland BV||Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.|
|Chess Dynamics||Raytheon Technologies Corp.|
|Cobham Antenna Systems||Rheinmetall AG|
|Dedrone GMBH||Rinicom Ltd.|
|Detect Inc.||SAAB AB|
|Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG||Security And Counterintelligence Group (SCG) LCC|
|Drone Labs LLC||Selex Es Inc.|
|Drone shield LLC||Solutions, LLC.|
|Elbit Systems Ltd.||Surveillance Systems Ltd.|
|Enterprise Control Systems||Thales Group|
|Hensoldt GmbH||Theiss Uav|
|Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.||White Fox|
|L3 Harris Technologies|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is anti-drone system?
- What are the restraints in the anti-drone market?
- What are the technological trends going in the anti-drone market?
- Which are the major companies in the anti-drone market?
- What elements are fueling the Anti-Drone market’s expansion?
- What sectors make up the anti-drone market?
- What market opportunities exist for growth in the anti-drone sector?
- What are the various anti-drone technologies that are offered on the market?