- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Amino Acids industry globally with research from the Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Amino Acids Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2028 period, with 2010-2021 as historical data, 2022 as a base year, 2023 as an estimated year and 2023-2028 as forecast period.
- The global market for Amino Acids, valued at US$21.2 Billion in 2020, is expected to increase to US$31.1 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 5.6% during the analysis period of 2020 to 2027. The segment of Glutamic Acid is expected to grow at a rate of 5.4% CAGR and reach a value of US$11 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Given the current post-pandemic recovery scenario, the Methionine segment is predicted to see growth at a revised CAGR of 5.5% over the next seven years.
- The Amino Acids market in the United States is valued at US$3.1 Billion in 2020. China, the second largest economy in the world, is expected to reach a market size of US$8.4 Billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.5% during the analysis period of 2020 to 2027. Japan and Canada are also notable markets with forecasted growth rates of 4.4% and 5.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4.3% within Europe. The Asia-Pacific market, driven by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, is predicted to reach US$5.9 Billion by 2027.
- In the global Lysine segment, the 6.6% CAGR growth is expected to be driven by the markets in the USA, Canada, Japan, China, and Europe, which will collectively reach a projected size of US$3.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. These regions had a combined market size of US$2.5 Billion in 2020. China is expected to continue to be one of the fastest-growing markets in this group. The Latin America market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the analysis period.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- COVID-19 Impact and Global Recession Analysis
- Analysis of US inflation reduction act 2022
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2028, and Historical Data to 2015
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
- Leading Competitors
The Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive into details of the industry including definitions, classifications, and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies, and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- marketed segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region, and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility-scale, medium scale and small-scale.
- Country-specific data and analysis for the United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
Reports Scope and Segments:
|Market size value in 2022||USD 25.7 Billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||USD 31.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2027|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Historical data||2015 – 2021|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD million and CAGR from 2022 to 2027|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, trends, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives
COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
Market Size, Market Shares, Market Forecasts, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, and Average Selling Prices.
|Segments covered||Product, Type, Source, Form, Purity Application, Region|
|Regional scope||North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa and rest of the world|
|Country scope||United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.|
|Key companies profiled||Ajinomoto Co., Inc.; Amino GmbH; Archer Daniels Midland Company; BBCA Group; Cargill, Inc.; China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.; Adisseo France S.A.S.; CJ Cheil Jedang; DAESANG Corporation; Evonik Industries AG; Fufeng Group Company Limited; Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited; ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation; Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd; Shijiazhuang Jirong harmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co. Ltd.; Novus International, Inc.; Royal DSM N.V.; Shandong Shouguang Juneng Group Golden Corn Co., Ltd.; Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.; Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. and others|
|Customization scope||Free report customization (equivalent up to 20 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Report Format||PDF, PPT, Excel & Online User Account|
- Animal Feed
- Food & Beverage
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Other End-Uses
- Energy Booster
- Flavour Enhancer
- Muscle Growth
- Immunity Booster
By Purity Level
- Amino Acid 99%
- Amino Acid More Than 99%
- Amino Acid 90%
- Amino Acid 80%
- Amino Acid 70%
- Amino Acid Less Than 60%
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Companies Covered in Report:
|Adisseo France S.A.S.||Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited|
|Ajinomoto Co., Inc.||ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation|
|Amino GmbH||Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company||Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co. Ltd.|
|BBCA Group||Novus International, Inc.|
|Cargill, Inc.||Royal DSM N.V.|
|China National BlueStar (Group) Co., Ltd.||Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.|
|CJ Cheil Jedang||Shandong Shouguang Juneng Group Golden Corn Co., Ltd.|
|DAESANG Corporation||Shijiazhuang Jirong harmaceutical Co., Ltd.|
|Evonik Industries AG||Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.|
|Fufeng Group Company Limited|
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2022 base year report.
- Free Updated edition of 2023 every quarter without any hidden cost.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
Key questions that are answered in this report
- What is the current size of amino acids market?
- What will be the CAGR of global amino acids market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the amino acids market?
- Which are the driving factors of the amino acids market?
- Which region will lead the global amino acids market?